Introduction

Introduction

Welcome to my newest series, The Fast Lane! I am super excited to introduce these characters to you and give you a front row seat into the craziness of their world. This is going to be one thrilling ride and I am so ready! If you are long-term fan of mine whether it be from my previous series or even my vampire book that I started writing forever ago, then you know what you're in for! Or do you? (insert evil laughing here) If you are new to my writing, then welcome to what goes on inside my head when I am bored! Either way, I hope you enjoy the series as much as I do already.

Before we begin though, I'd like to take a moment and explain how this series came into my head. About a year to a year and a half ago, I started watching this saga of movies where there was a lot of street racing involved. Fast cars, street racing, and a lot of explosions going off. Plus, the men are hella attractive in it. I think y'all know where I'm going with this, right? Well, if you don't then just take a look at the series of movies that start with "Fast" and usually end in "Furious". Yes, Vin Diesel and Paul Walker's million-dollar franchise sparked the idea of this series into my brain. So, although it has that feel, it is just background noise. The main focus of the story is obviously the couple. So if you expect to get a book version of The Fast and The Furious, then make a U-turn because that is not what this is.

With that being said, strap yourselves in and enjoy the ride!