Chapter 28

It has been a year since Aladdin, Morg, Alibaba, and Sora met. Morg and Sora learned about what happened to the Fanalis, Alibaba is on his way to find Aladdin, and Aladdin has learned a lot at Magnostadt. Sadly, Reim and Magnostadt were at war, but ,now, they were fighting a creature made of Dark Rukh.

Time skip~~~~~

  As Sora and Morg learned about the Fanalis, they saw Yunan. (I don't remember how Morg got to Alibaba when he was falling in the air, so I'm gonna make something up.) He told them about what was happening with Magnostadt. Morg and Sora both agreed to help.

Meanwhile~~~~~

  Future Rogue was on top of Igneel's head. While flying, he saw people fighting a creature full of darkness. 'That could work for my plan.' Smirking, he was about to fly down and take control, but saw one girl in particular that he met in the past. 'Sora! What is she doing here?' He decided to wait for her to be tired, then he would bring her with him, to be with her again.

With Sora~~~~~~

  When Morg and Sora appeared at Magnostadt, Morg saw Alibaba falling in the air and went to catch him.

"Morg! What are you doing here?!" Alibaba yelled, surprised

"Oi! I'm here to, ya know!" Sora said

  Turning around, Alibaba was surprised to see Sora. He didn't expect them to show up. Getting out of his trance, he noticed Morg set him on the ground. She explained that Sora and her met with Yunan and Sinbad after finding out what happened to the Fanalis. As Sora was looking  around, she saw an angry Kouen fighting the creature.

"Oh. Hey, Kouen!" Sora waved at him. She ignored the feeling of his anger.

  Gaining his attention, he stopped fighting and went to Sora. He was surprised to see her. Before he could speak, Mu pushed him aside. Lets just say that Kouen's family was not happy about this.

"Sora, what are you doing here?!"

"Oh. You know, the usual. Fighting to protect people." she shrugged.

  Mu sweat dropped, along with everyone that heard this. Before he could react, Sora pushed him out of the way because the creature almost hit him. Instead, she got hurt.

"Sora!" everyone who knew her yelled.

  Sora held her bloodied left arm. She screamed in agony. Mu and Sinbad came to check if she was okay. She said she's been through worse and she'll be fine, but they still tried to bandage her. She looked up to the creature, and lunged for it. Aladdin would have explained to her that she shouldn't touch it, but she appeared to not listening.

  As Sora attacked, her skin was burning off. 'Well this isn't good.' As she was back at the ground, she laid down to rest. Kouen came up to her, and healed her skin with his Djinn Equip. "Thanks!" she said smiling. Her smile brought him to smile.

  Lets just say, as she attacked that people who hadn't seen, this were amazed. They couldn't understand her magic. Maybe Kouen could make Sora stay with him to learn about her magic, and maybe more of her. This goes, also, to both Sinbad and Mu.

Time skip~~~~~~

  Everyone finally beat the Dark Rukh creature, and were very tired. Sadly, it was time for Future Rogue to strike. Sora and everyone cheered, and looked up at the sky. She saw something she missed dearly. As Aladdin, Alibaba, and Morg were trying to get her attention, she suddenly froze.

"What's wrong, Sora?" Alibaba asked worriedly, along with Morg and Aladdin. They suddenly heard a roar. Covering their ears, everyone looked up seeing a dragon. As Aladdin looked up, he heard Sora utter one word.

"Dad."