Chapter 5

The next day, Sora saw Aladdin with Yamuraiha. As she was listening in on what Yam was teaching Aladdin, Sinbad came and gave Alibaba a sword to replace the broken one he had.

"Alibaba, I didn't know you had a broken sword."

"Yeah. I guess we forgot to tell you."

  With that said, Alibaba told her what happened. When she heard about his friend Kassim, Sora felt sad for him. She told him that Kassim will always be in his heart. As they were talking, Sora noticed that Sinbad was taking Morg somewhere, so she, Aladdin, and Alibaba followed. When they got there, it turned out to be a treasure room. Sora didn't listen to what Sinbad or Morg were saying, and decided to look around.

"Sora, if you want something, you can have something."

"Really Sin!?"

"Of coarse"

  As Sora was looking, she noticed a crystal ball. It made her think of Lacrima. She decided to pick it up. Sinbad noticed and spoke up.

"I don't know if you would like that" 'Considering what type of girl she is.'

"I think you're right Sin."

  When she put it down, the crystal ball glowed. Once it stopped, Sora noticed something she thought she would never see. It was her friends in Fairy Tail. She saw everyone fighting, as usual. As for Sinbad, let's just say he was wondering who these people were and what this crystal really was. Aladdin, Alibaba, and Morg were amazed by what they saw. They saw someone that looked like Sora fighting a guy without his shirt on. Then a redheaded woman stepped in yelled at them to stop fighting.

In the crystal ball:

"Yes ma'am!" the two boys yelled, hugging each other.

  After fighting, Natsu was wondering when he would see his sister again. Everyone was. He didn't want to lose another person he loved; not after when Igneel disappeared. Though he was still looking for Igneel, he wanted to find him with Sora. He decided to get a job; after all, the S-class trials were coming up in a few weeks.

Outside of the ball:

    After seeing this, the ball stopped showing the scene. Sora was crying. She wanted to go home so bad. "I'll take this, Sin." 'Maybe it'll work later.'

  Regaining his composure, along with everyone else, Sinbad said she could have it. He would have to ask Sora what that was about. He told Morg to pick something, and she decided to keep her shakles. 

Time skip ~~~~~

  It was time to welcome the Kou prince, and everyone was there to welcome him. What they didn't know was that a certain princess was coming. Stepping out of the ship, the prince came out, along with the princess. She accused Sinbad of defiling her body while sleeping. No one was surprised at this.

"Do you not have any trust in your king?"

"Exactly" the 8 Generals said.

  Sinbad requested to have Yam show what really happened. Though she was hesitant, she complied. After seeing what really happened, they found out it was the of Koubun Ka. The prince apologized, and introduced himself.

"My name is Hakuryuu Ren, and I deeply apologize." he said getting down on one knee

  Sinbad said it was no problem, and asked to talk with him in private. Sora wanted to get to know Hakuryuu, for she sensed darkness in him. 'I'll talk to him after their talk.'

  Sora decided to go look for Igneel

  As for Sinbad and Hakuryuu, they were talking about what Hakuryuu really wanted to do. Sinbad said to learn about his country and ask him to introduce himself to Alibaba and the others. Hakuryuu complied and went to look for Alibaba.

What they didn't know was that they were about to face someone from Al Thamen.