Chapter 21

A/n: I'm just gonna skip what happened to Morg and Aladdin when they were talking to Haku. If you don't know what happened, I suggest you go watch it or read a summary of the episode. Also, I'm gonna focus on Sora, and where she goes.

~~~~~

  Before they went their sepperate ways, except for Sora because she was going with Alibaba, Aladdin, Morg, Alibaba, and Sora held a party.

"Cheers!" they all raised their glasses and hit them together.

"Sora, are you sure you want to go to Reim with Alibaba?" Aladdin asked

"Yep!"

  In all honesty, Aladdin thought Sora could go to Magnostadt with him to learn magic. It's not he didn't respect her descision, he just thought she could learn other magic than fire.

Time skip~~~~~

  After the party, Sora, Aladdin, Alibaba, and Morg set out on their destinations. As Sora and Alibaba finally arrive at Reim, they were weak and hungry. You couldn't blame them because Alibaba was robbed of all his belongings. As for Sora, she fought the men off. She needed something to eat; she would personally eat a feast. Just like Natsu, she ate a lot.

  As they were weak, they arrived at the colosseum. As they knocked on the door, a gladiator, Toto, came out. Sora would let him do all the talking.

"What do you want?"

"We want to train under the Yambala Gladiators." Alibaba said

  Looking at them from head to toe, she thought they weren't cut out for it.

"Sorry. Both of you are weak. Come back when you're stronger." Almost closing the door, Alibaba stops her.

"Wait, I have a recommendation from King Sinbad!" Feeling his pockets, he tries to find it. After no avail of finding the letter, he looks at her nervously. "I guess it's not here, but we really did have it!"

  As Toto heard this, she thought of something. "If you can defeat me in battle, then I'll let you see the leader." She thought they would both lose.

"Alright!" Sora yelled. It was true that she was tired, but she wasn't passing up this offer.

  Looking at her, Alibaba and Toto thought she was crazy. Alibaba knew she was tired, but then remembered she loved to fight strong opponents. Toto thought Sora wouldn't be able to stand against her.

  Getting ready to fight, Sora ran towards Toto. As Sora tried to hit her, Toto blocked each attack. 'I thought she was to weak to stand!'

  What caught her off gaurd was when Sora used 'Fire Dragon Wing Slash' She saw Sora smiling like an idiot. "You're pretty good!" Sora said

"So are you!" For Toto, she was amazed by the attacks Sora used. Sora kept using her magic. As she kept fighting, Sora kept getting faster in Toto's eyes. As for Alibaba, he tried not getting hit.

Time skip~~~~~

  After a while of fighting, Toto and Sora were out of breath. They both fell on the ground.

"You were amazing!" Sora said.

"As were you. I think you've earned the right to get in."

  When Sora got up, she was knocked back down by Alibaba. "You did great Sora!"

"Thanks!"

  When Toto got up, she regained her energy. "Now it's your turn." turning to Alibaba.

"O-okay."

  Getting ready to fight, Alibaba tried to attack Toto but she was too strong. After fighting for a few minutes, she easily defeated him. Sora sweat dropped at this. She helped him up; he could barely stand anymore.

"Come back when you are stronger. As for you, come with me." With that, Toto turned around and waited for Sora.

"I can't just leave him here! I-"

"It's okay Sora. Go."

"But-"

"You've won the right to go in. Don't worry about me. I promise I'll get in there!"

  Hesitantly, Sora agreed. 'You better Alibaba.' She walked off with Toto into the colosseum.