Chapter 23

When Sora awoke the next day, she walked around the colosseum. As she was walking, she noticed Mu talking with two other people. Running up to him, she gave a hug. "Hey, Mu!"

  Mu was startled, and regained his composure once he knew it was Sora. The other two people, who looked at this scene, smiled mischievously at each other.

"Didn't know you had a girlfriend, Mu!" The man, Lo'lo, said.

"So, when did you two get together, Mu?" The girl, Myron, asked.

  Even though they didn't get along, that doesn't mean they're going to miss a chance to tease Mu.

"Sora is not my girlfriend! Could you please get off of me, Sora?!"

"Fine."

  Once she got off of him, Mu introduced her to Lo'lo and Myron. They asked her if she was a Fanalis, but she declined and explained what a Dragon Slayer was.

"The little girl must pack a punch with all that power!" Lo'lo said.

  Once he said that, Lo'lo and Myron both got in an argument. This resulted in Mu hitting both of them on the head really hard. As Sora watched this, it reminded her of Natsu and Grey fighting until Erza made them stop. After Mu got them to stop, he noticed Sora in a daze.

"Now that that's over with, what did you need Sora?"

"Nothing! I was just walking around."

"I see. Would you like to see Lady Sheherazade?"

"Sure!"

  With that, Mu walked Sora to her. As for Myron and Lo'lo, they smiled mischievously. They planned to get Mu and Sora together. For now, they would put their differences aside and get them together.

Attempt 1:

  As they were walking, Mu and Sora didn't notice Lo'lo and Myron. Sora did feel like someone was watching her, but ignored it. Without getting caught, Myron and Lo'lo put the rope out, hoping that Sora would trip and fall on Mu. It worked, and before Sora fell, Mu caught her.

"You okay?"

"Y-yeah."

  As Mu looked at Sora, he noticed they were close to kissing. Quickly, he pulled her to her feet while blushing. Regaining their composure, they continued their journey. Myron and Lo'lo high-fived each other. Sadly for Mu and Sora, they had more planned for them.

Attempt 2:

  As they continued on, Lo'lo pushed a statue, hoping that someone would save the other. Even though this was dangerous, Myron and Lo'lo wanted their 'ship to sail'. (Kind of like Mirajane.) Once Mu saw the statue 'falling' rushed to Sora's side. Before he could do anything, Sora punched it, making it smash into pieces. He sweat dropped, along with Myron and Lo'lo.

"What?"

"Nothing. Lets continue shall we."

  Least to say, Sora and Mu would be on their guard for now.

Attempt 3:

  As they were walking, Sora and Mu were definitely on their guard. It felt like they had bad luck all of a sudden. For Mu, recalled the last two minutes of their walk. It all seemed that the travesties were planned. He had a feeling it was directed at them. For Sora, she was making sure nothing else will harm them.

  Before Sora could react, she slipped on water that was 'apparently' not cleaned up. She fell, and Mu helped her up.

"You okay?" he asked worriedly. 

"Yeah. My butt just hurts."

  What they didn't notice was that Lo'lo 'accidently' bumped into Mu, causing him to kiss Sora on the lips. With both of them shocked, Lo'lo ran to Myron. They both admired their work, and walked without being noticed.

  As for Sora and Mu, they finally regained their composure and continued their journey. They couldn't look at each other, for they blushed madly. What Sora didn't notice, was that Mu took a quick glance at her. Now he was rethinking of what he thought of her. For Sora, she couldn't even look at him.