PART 21

“You look beautiful ..wow”   someone uttered behind me . Zayn .

“ what? ..MAJDA!!? you got me …?” I mumbled giving her an evil look .

She chucked ; “ bye lovers ! enjoy your time !”then closed the door .

I didn’t know what to do , I didn’t have a key . just me and Zayn in the corridor . me , wearing a dress , me, Sana, oh shit .

“ open  the door !  I can’t go like that !!!!!” I screamed and knocked on the door .

“Why not?” Zayn stopped me .

“Because ……because . “

“ you look so beautiful , no words . “ he whispered to me , then held my hand , intertwined  his fingers with mine  slowly .

“ th…thank you . “ I blushed .

“ let’s go .”

I stepped in his car and closed the door .

“Actually , it’s the first time I’m in your ..car 0 “ I announced .

“ haha oh no  , you were here this morning .” he replied quietly as he started driving .

“ this whuuuuuuuuut? ZAYN MALIK, you have a lot of things to explain to me ! a lot ! “ I screamed .

He giggled , still fixing the road , put one of his hands on my lad and  started : “ weelll well haha , when majda told me everything , I decided  to subscribe you in the high school where she studies. It’s better . I carried you to my car , and noticed a key in your pocket , it was your house’s eky . anyway , I drove you to the high school and you were sleeping like a baby . oh by the way , you look so cute when you sleep . hum I bought you some cloths and went to your little home , took everything essential and carried it to your new room , in the high school .

I was so shocked . REALLY . I didn’t know how to react , should I be happy or mad?

“ you you you did all this , for me , when I was sleeping?!!”  I suttered and  started playing with my hair  awkwardly  .

“ yeaaaaah , lazy girl haha . now you know everything I guess .” he stopped the car .

“ we arrived Sana . “

I wasn’t really payng attention . I didn’t notice where he drove us .  I was overwhelmed  .

“ I I don’t know what to do …” I stuttered .

“Sana , don’t do . just listen  to me and trust me , you won’t regret it . comoone leggo ! “ he waved at me .

After steppin out his car  I followed him , speechless . he did ALL those things , for me .

“ weird ..you didn’t even ask where I brought you ! “

YES I DIDN’T. I was still shocked  , thinking of all the things that he did .

He did all this , just because he didn’t want to see me working . wow .

I looked up , it was almost night , the land was wonderful .

“ where are we?”

“ ooh somewhere just you and me …” he answered romantically .

Typical zayn : enigmas.

“ I wanted to bring  you here  to enjoy time , you and me and alos because ……. Let’s forget now , later . “ he winked and put his arm around me .

We arrived to a resto a little cute resto .

“ aww that’s adorable Zayn .” I smiled . he didn’t answer , he just pushed my chair and sat in front of me .

The waitress came “ yes what do you want sir?” she smiled . some weird thoughts caùe on my mind . she’s a waitress . Zayn can easily fall in love with her too? I remembered suddenly my past .

“ I wanna eat something special tonight … him a je t’aime fondue…..” he looked at me and winked .

“OK OK , how many?” the waitress asked , she looked kind of impatient .

Zayn glanced at her “ how many people are you seeing in front of you?”

“ t two? ?” she answered .

“FALSE ANSWER ! me and her , one love , one thing . so one fondue . “ he touched my hand .

“ huuuh okeyyy . “ she closed her notepad .

He laughed for a while then looked at me with a lot of seriousness .

“ Sana , hope you will like the new high school , being with Majda , your new life ..”

“ me and Majda are close friends and the school seems so awesome , I don’t know how to thank you . “

“ be careful , the school contains a lot of hot boys .”

I chuckled : “ oh I will !”

but he didn’t  laugh .

“ sana ,  said this to , well to tell you .. if you wanna ..it istoo early I know but … if u wanna acceot th is from me .”

He slipped a little black box from his pocket and opened it , I discovered an amzayn diamond ring .

“… I know It’s weird , I don’t wanna loose you  let’s see it like ..a promise ring … if you want .” he added ,softly .

** the end of the part **