PART 12

I glanced nervously at The door , YES he was standing there . Man , why did he come. Samantha jumped in his arms , he hugged her , YES actually he hugged her , a little pièce of me died . "hey Samaritain " he announced without even looking at The Kitchen . "SAMANTHA! " she screamed . "yeah Samantha ." he sighed deeply . She smirked and kissed him. He let her. YES he didnt pull her away .i hid my face and ran to The toilet : he forgot me. Easily. He doenst know that I cried Yesterday . He doesn't know that i love him so much . And know he's with that whore. I wipped m'y tears away and tried to look normal. My eyes were super red . "SANA?" Jake shouted . "uy YES ?" i stuttered and pulled my tears away. "go. Samantha called you , she wants to eat something .". I froze suddenly and pointed atZayn and Samantha "there ???". He nodded normally :welllllll huh YES!" i swallowed hard, washed my face again and grabbed my notepad . "yes?". " brownies for me and for m'y baby too !" she winked . I stared at her for a while then uttered :"ok so one brownie for you and one for your boyfriend ." and went back to The Kitchen. I Heard her screaming with her annoying voice :M'Y BOYFRIENNNDD see. Zayn ? We make a cute couple huh? Zayn..zayn?? I glanced from m'y little window :"sorry . I'm leaving . Bye" he prounounced and left the resto. It's better huh? But i felt sad for a moment.i wanted to ser his Amazayn eyes again , and remembre how he looked at me,The way he winked, smiled , hugged me, promised that he's going to protect me, laughed with me, didn't GET mad when ignored him. I sighed deeply :he stole. M'y mind . Many days passed ,The holidays were coming , honestly i was happy because i had'nt school and Jake and Samantha left The town to hawaii or Bahama ..whocares ? LOL zayn didnt send me a text message since that day. Well when that thing happened .and i have to admit it :i regret everything . Because everyday i spent without seeing him , i loves him More and More and More .my phone was full of his photos and i was always sleeping on his coat . That coat .as i finished taking m'y breakfast i Heard a knock on The door. I opened it , it was Imane ,my bestie. We managed to Do some shopping together. Well she Will buy , i Will just stare at The cloths and laugh when i'll find out that they are priceless .she entered in m'y little room and shouted :"hurryyyy thé mall is already full!" i laughed :" okay wait up im gonna wear m'y cloths " .i opened my wardrobe and grabbed my usual cloths. A Loose T-shirt with an old trouser . "OMG sana CAN you change a little bit your style !your so...normal !" she put her han d on her forhead and groaned . "welllllll i'm normal , i think ." i winked, staring at myself on The mirror. She started moving on m'y bed. "huh what's this?" she grabbed zayn's coat. "huuuuuh a coat , my coat." i lied.she stared at it for a while then announced :wear it. "Omggg you crazy !!!!?its bigged than m'y size and...." i stopped myself .if i say that it's a man coat , she will think that i have a boyfriend and hé always comes to m'y room.

"and ?" she asked.

I took it from her hand: "UGHH ok im gonna wear it."

"woow you look like a rappel ! DJ SANA!" she chuckled as we left my home,

"ha ha ha " i laughed in a very sarcastic way.when we arrived there , to The mall , we started chilling , everything was expensive. Finally we sat , in a cafe .

"two cappucinos please " imane shrugged . I froze instantly and looked down.

"sana ?" she asked. I looked up again .

"sana what's wrong with you ? You look so....sana ? Sana? Why are u looking behind me?"

I wasnt looking at her anymore. Behind her, Harry and Zayn were sitting . In The same cafe. She looked behind her too.

"Omggg Harry styles ! Zayn malik! " she screamed .

"shhh they are going to notice you ." i whispered . Too late.zayn looked up , he kept his eyes on me. Then looked at m'y coat. His coat.

****************************

The end of The part.want More ? comment... sorry for The english mistakes . Xxx