PART 17

I lost my job , i lost my job , I lost  my job . this sentence was playing on my mind . Zayn helped me to get up , I l et him , then I suddenly cracked down in tears  .

“ I lost everything Zayn , everything .. now my life is ruined. “

I bet he looked so surpised when  he saw me crying , he didn’t  know what to do , how to react  , because he didn’t understand the whole  thing : no money , no studies , no life .

He just hugged me , rubbed my back and whispered : “ everything’s alriiight everything’s alright. “

I didn’t want to disturb him , if I do it , he’s goint to think that I acceoted to date him just because of his money . I whipped my tears away and held his hand : ‘ let’s leave Zayn . “

He looked around the resto and shouted: ‘’ yes let’s go , we better leave , we have nothing to do here . I don’t wanna see my baby working anymore .

I stopped my tears again and continued walking .

AS we left the restto , I started thinking again about my new job .

“ sana , you are hiding something … ? why did you cry? I thought you’d be ..happy  to see me and ..you know what . “

I took a deep breath : “ Zayn , everything’s alright I swear , you are amazing . I swear . I just , it’s just that … I lost my job . “

“ and??? Is anything wrong with it?” he asked laughing .

It surprised me . How can he find that situation ‘ funny” ?

“Zayn are you kidding me?”

“ well , no hmm .. you’re parents send you money to pay school right?’’ he smiled .

“ yes.” I lied . I didn’t want to tell  him that  my parents were poor and that the money that I get when I work is the one that  I sue to pay school , eat , do everything .

He moved his arms and giggled his cute laugh . “ so why are you working in that shit? Now you’re freeee haha”

“ yess hehe.” I tried to laugh ,I forced myself .

He put his strong arm around me and started talking : “ sana oooh sana , I have  many things to show you yeah : I’m so excited I don’t know why ! I need to introduce you to tha boys , if you want of course . you want?”

I nodded  frenetically “ oh yes . “

“ okay , well we’ll walk for some minuest and yeah . “

I just smiled and continued walking , thinking of the work I should choose  .”

He opened his blackberry and called Liam .

“” haioo Liam ! waddup? You near? I want you to meet a very nice person , she means the world to me ..yeah yeah SHE ! you ? with? Majda ! aah okay great we’re coming . “”

I grinned : “ who’s Majda?’

‘ you’ll see haha , let’s go now . they are just near , in that avenue . “ he ponted at a huge avenue  and  continued walking , I followed him .

Liam was standing there , Liam Payne , taking some pictures of a gorgeous girl . Probably majda .

When he saw Zayn , he stopped and hugged him .

“aye  man ! “

Then he looked at me and pronounced  : “ so she’s ? …”

“ yes she’s Sana . my girl .’’ Zayn replied proudly .

I blushed : ‘’ hi Liam . “”

Zayn added : “ Liam , this is Sana , and Oh majda , this is Sana . Sana this is Majda , Liam’s girlfriend ..” Zayn was acting weirdly with his sentences . that’s why I loved him .

“ hello Majda . “ I smiled .

“ hey , Sana right, ? “

I nodded  : “yuup.”

We continued walking all together . Liam was talking with Zayn about men’s stuffs , and I was with Majda . after some few talks , I felt like I know her ages ago . I told her almost everything about me , and the work problem too .

“ damn that’s a huge problem ..” she  pouted .

I nodded sadly .

“ I think that you should tell him the truth . “ she grinned .

“ no never !! “ I screamed but she didn’t hear me .

“ZAYN come here Sana  have something important  to tell ya ! “ she shouted  .

“ yes?” Zayn smiled .  

" uh uh n..."

the end of the part