Chapter 20

Violet's and Justin's date ☝☝

Violet's Pov

"This is so beautiful" I said looking at Justin "I agree" he said I looked up and noticed that he was speaking about me I blushed and looked down "Don't hide from me love" he said and took my hand leading me to the set up.

"Do you want some soda?" He said "Yes please" he nodded and poured​ some coke in my class.

"For a starter we're going to have a caesar salad" he said I nodded and saw a waiter coming over to us we thanked him and he left.

"Did you do all this?" I asked "With the help of the boys and the girls gave me some ideas of what to do" I nodded amazed about all the work they put in this date.

"Thank you" I said "I'll do anything for you" I blushed and continued eating while making small talk "For the main course we're having smoked salmon with a side of potato salad" he said in a fake British accent I laughed and said "How did you know that smoked salmon is my favourite?"

"Cherry told me your favourite food and other things to make this the best date in her words OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST DATE EVER" he said the last part in a girly voice I couldn't stop laughing my stomach was hurting from all the laughing.

After I calmed down I saw Justin press a button "what's that?" I asked "This is to tell the waiter that we are ready for our next dish" he said I smiled and nodded and about a minute later the waiter came and brought us our salmon and some lemonade. 

"This is truly an amazing date " I said looking at Justin "It isn't over yet we still have dessert and I have a surprise for you after that" he said "What dessert are we having?" I asked "Chocolate mousse" he said "Seriously I love chocolate mousse I could eat it any day every day" I said he laughed "I know I've been told" he said I was practically bouncing in my seat when the waiter came out holding a chocolate mousse Justin cut me a piece and I immediately dived in after thanking the first bite I moaned "Who made this?" I said "I did" "this is amazing" I said "Thank you"

"I'm done" I said after I finished my last bite of the second slice he laughed  and got up "Come on" he said offering me his hand I took it and got up but he never let my hand go I smiled and looked at our hands he lead me through a little forest "Where are we going?" I asked "Here we are" he said "I can't see anything" I said Justin was in front of me so I couldn't see anything "Oh sorry" he stood behind me and I gasped there was a small lake it was filled with petals and the trees were covered in fairy lights "wow you guys did this?" I said "Yeah" I hugged him "this is wonderful thank you" "You're welcome" he said hugging me back.

"So may I have this dance love" he said pushing yet another button the song Say you won't let go came from  somewhere laughed and took his hand we danced and when I looked in his eyes I knew that he was the one the one I want to spend the rest of my life with he's the love of my life.

"Violet I need to ask you something" he said I nodded for him to continue "I love you and I want to spend my life with you so Violet Williams would you do me the absolute honour and be my girlfriend" he said the whole time looking at my eyes I nodded "I love to and I love you" I said he laughed and picked me up twirling me around.

I heard squealing and looked at a bush seeing everyone come out I loved of course they would do something like this "Vi I also want to give you something" Justin said pulling a red velvet box out of his pocket "it's a necklace with the word promise on it because I promise you that I'm going to marry you" I smiled with tears in my eyes "Can you put it on me?" I asked he nodded and clipped it I reached up and kissed him and of course I heard more squealing and wolf whistles.

I smiled and looked at my family and boyfriend they were there for me when I needed them the most they were there too love me too take care of me and too protect me we may be growing old and finding the person we want to spend our life with but we will never be separated.

We're family by heart not by blood I would never turn my back against them they're family.