Chapter 14

Warehouse

Violet Pov

I woke up to the alarm clock in my ear I got up immediately and went to my room to change for the fight.

I changed into a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie and woke up everyone to get ready so we could go I heard a knock at the door and went to answer it standing by the door was Cindy and Justin "What are you guys doing here?" I asked "Cherry called us telling us about the fight and we decided to fight since we got pretty good at training" I nodded and I went to check in on the dogs and made sure that they had enough food​ and water I gave them each a treat and made sure everything was secured.

I went downstairs where everyone was and we made sure that we had everything we needed and headed out locking and securing the house everyone got in the cars and we headed to the warehouse we parked far away and walked the rest of the way we were at the front door of the warehouse I made a signal to the guys so that they would all be ready with their weapons up then I counted to three to Greyson and we busted down the door it was pretty old.

We got in and saw Mike in the middle with his man he was right there was a traitor or he wouldn't know that we would come I just thought he said that to mess with our head and distract us.

"Who is it?" I said "Oh my dear princess you are so delusional it's my nephew of course" he said

"Hey uncle" I heard from behind me I was shocked how could he do this to us to me he went over to his uncle I cracked my neck he hurt my family he hurt me they both are going to pay for what they did.

I looked at Mike and Ethan with pure hatred.I stepped forward and grabbed my knife I looked back at my family and they were all behind me on this I looked at Xavier he liked Ethan and he betrayed him but he still stood tall ready to fight for his family for his friends.

I looked back over to Mike to see him charging at me I grabbed my knife and swing after that everything went crazy.

Third Person Pov

Everyone started fighting knives and guns were everywhere​.Blood was staining the floor, some are going to die others are going to get hurt there aren't any winners in this fight you either fight or you get hurt.A scream erupted and everyone stood shocked at the scene before them.

Xavier Pov

I looked over where the scream and the scene before me crushed me Violet had a knife in her stomach and she was kneeling on the floor holding her stomach and Mike was dead beside her with blood coming out of his mouth.

Grayson Pov

I killed the guy that I was fighting and ran over to Violet to see her passed out Mike and his men were all dead they aren't any deaths from our family but some did get hurt I picked up Violet and all of us ran to the car ignoring the pain we were all feeling I got in the car and put Violet on my lap while Colton got in the driver's seat I pulled the knife out of Violet and put pressure on her wound so that she won't bleed out we finally got to the hospital and ran inside once a doctor saw us he immediately got Violet on a gurney and rushed her to the emergency room we tried going with her but they wouldn't let us so we had to wait in the waiting room.

Colton's Pov

I was on the verge of tears she was like a little sister to me to all of us she always was there to protect us yet we didn't protect her.Cindy came over to me and I put my hand around her shoulder and brought her to my chest and tried to comfort her while she cried on my shoulder I looked over at Grayson and bought he and Cherry were on the verge of tears.

Justin Pov

I haven't known Violet long but something attracted me to her in a romantic way and I was beginning to fall for her the way she smiled when she looked over her family everyone having fun together it's the little things that brought me closer to her and know she is behind those doors fighting for her life.

Cherry Pov

We had been waiting for Violet's surgery to be over for over an hour there still isn't any news or anything the door opened of the surgery room and a doctor came out "Family of Violet" we immediately got up and started firing questions at the doctor "guys we have to give him chance to speak" Cindy said we all stopped talking and looked at the doctor "Well there's good news and bad news the good news is that the surgery went great but unfortunately Violet slipped into a coma.

Cindy's Pov

"Do you know how long she'll stay in a coma?" Justin asked looking broken "No unfortunately at this stage it's all up to her" the doctor said "Can we see her?" I asked he nodded "Room 436" we nodded and went up to her room when we opened the door we saw her lying there with so much bruises and cuts even our bruises and cuts altogether didn't match up to hers.