Chapter 1

Violet ☝☝

Violet Pov

I was walking back home from a match, and no I'm not a football player.I'm a well known under ground Street fighter , but I wear a mask so no one will know the real me.

You may be wondering why aren't we arrested yet and the answer is easy the police are afraid of us mostly me and I have a few connections as well. I heard a scream and it wasn't a happy scream either who ever screamed sounded absolutely terrified.I know it isn't any of my business but come on i can't leave knowing that someone was hurt and i could do something about it.

I ran to the alley where the scream was coming from i hid behind a trash can and looked closely i couldn't quite see because it was dark only the light from the moon,but what i managed to see was 5 guys laughing at a person that was huddled on the floor.

I could take them but I'm not sure if I could take the knives 3 of them were holding, but I got to stay strong and fight I took a deep breath and yelled.They all looked at me and laughed harder you won't be laughing when I'm done with you I thought and smirked from under my mask.

"Oh look the little princess thinks that she can take us" one of the men said as he came closer I grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back he screamed from the pain "who are you?"he said "Your worst nightmare".

I back handed and he fell to the floor I turned to the others they were all backed up to the wall "Leave now and never come back" I said they nodded and scampered of including the guy that I back handed.

I ran to the person that was being assaulted and crouched down "hey are you okay? Did they touch you?" I may not know the person but either way I'm worried.The person looked up it was a boy maybe a year or two older than me he nodded and smiled a little I took out my hand at first he flinched and looked scared but after hesitating a little he took my hand and I pulled him up he was so thin.

"Do you want walk with you to your house?" I said fearing of him being assaulted again after he wiped a few stray tears he looked at me and looked down "I don't have a home I live on the streets" I was shocked to say the least I looked at him and sighed "Come home with me" I said he looked at me with hopeful eyes "Thank you Thank you I'm Ethan I'm 17" "I'm Violet I'm 16" he nodded and grabbed my hand and I lead him to my house on the way there I explained to him that I don't live alone and that I live with 3 other guys who are like brothers to me.

At first he looked scared at the mention of the guys so I told him that they won't hurt him and we would all protect him.

We reached my house or mansion you could call it I lead him past the gates and up to the mahogany brown door I opened the door and started laughing so hard that tears were coming out of my eyes from laughter Ethan stood wide eyed at the scene before him standing there was Greyson, Xavier and Carson in their boxers singing to Call me maybe.

They turned to us stunned I tried to control my laughter but I just couldn't I fell to the floor laughing and this time Ethan laughed with me the guys just stood there blushing.After we controlled our laughter I pulled Ethan in the house and closed the door "Ethan this is Greyson he's 18 Xavier and Carson who are 21" "Guys this is Ethan he's 17 and he will be living with us he used to leave on the streets and I saved him from being assaulted" I said they nodded and went to hug him the guys being taller than Ethan scared him he shrieked and hid behind me.

The boys looked guilty and started apologizing Ethan nodded against my back and said "It's really not your fault it's just you guys are huge" the guys nodded "We won't hurt you though we promise" Xavier said when Ethan heard that he peaked from behind my back and when he saw that they were sincere he went and hugged Xavier's waist and opened his hands for me and the guys to join the hug as well we laughed and hugged them after the hug was over I checked the time and it was past 2 o'clock in the morning "Okay everyone time for bed Ethan you'll be sleeping with me tonight tomorrow we'll go shopping for clothes and stuff for your new room"I said he nodded and hugged us one more time.

The guys kissed our foreheads and went to their room I grabbed Ethan's hand and led him to my room I took out my pj and a t shirt and boxers I stole for the guys I gave it to Ethan and told him to change while I changed in the bathroom connected to my room he nodded and I went in the bathroom when I came out Ethan was already sleeping on the bed I shut off the lights and climbed next to him.