You Said You Would Protect Me

"But Dad they are mean to me I don't wan to go!" I started to whine. Every year I go to the Cowell kingdom. I have to spend the whole summer there. With his 9 adopted boys. They are extremely mean to me and I am the only girl. I am 5 years old. I've been going to their kingdom for 3 years and won't stop going until I am 18. I am Zoey Morgan. I have strawberry-blonde hair and purple eyes with gold specks. I'm on my way to their kingdom. Oh I forgot to mention. We are vampires. We each get our powers when we are 16. That's when we get turned. Our parents wanted us to have a child hood first. I arrived at the castle to see 9 hideous boys. I learned form the other girls that boys have cooties and if they touch you, you get the cooties. I don't want that. My mom carried me out of the carriage. I am wearing my pink flower top with jeans, because they always ruin my dresses. Once I saw King Simon. I ran up to him, he picked me up and spines me around. I was put down now I have to say hi to the boys.

"Hello Princess Zoe." Louis the oldest said while bowing.

"Good evening Pwrince Louis." I said while I curtsied. I then went to the second oldest which was Zayn and did the same thing. It then went Liam, Niall, Harry, Ashton, Micheal, Calum, and then the youngest which is Luke. They ranged about 8-5 years old. My parents told me that I can go play.

"Hey stupid what are we going to do." Louis asked me. I shrugged.

"Ok how about you go away and we have fun." Liam suggested. I frowned.

"Ok." I said and they ran off playing swords I am not allowed to play because I'm a girl. I went to my usual spot and started to cry.

"I don't nweed them they have coowties." I said to myself. I found my spot last year. It is by the garden and has a flower arch thing by the entrance. Its surrounded by flowers and butterflies and animals. I kept on crying, even thou I was happy I was at my secret spot. They always call me names and throw spiders at me. I hate spiders.

"Why are you crying?" An unfamiliar voice asked me. I looked behind me and saw a very pretty lady. She had curly hair, and blue eyes.

"Cuwz the boys are being mean to me again. Thwey don't like me." I said while whimpering.

"Aww hush child you will be ok. Why don't you come with me and we'll play together." She asked me.

I smiled at her, but then my dad came.

"Veronica, get away from her." My dad snarled and this really spoked me.

"Why dwaddy? She want to be my friend." I asked.

"No Zoey come here." I walked toward my dad.

"Bywe sowy we couldn't pwlay." I said to her. She smiled at me.

"Zoey go to your mother now." My dad commanded.

King Micheal's POV

I was taking to Simon when I smelled her. I followed the scent and saw her with Zoey. Why is she with her. I snarled at her. She isn't allowed to be any where near Zoey. When Zoey was away form Veronica. I calmed down a bit.

"I just wanted to see my baby." Veronica said almost in the verge of tears.

"She isn't yours any more. You are the reason. They are after her." I responed.

"I can protect her. Remember they know she is a princess. They will find her."

"No! You have done enough you are banned from this and my kingdom. Get out!"

"I will be back to get my daughter back." With that she left. We have to be more careful now. I sighed and went to go talk to my wife and Simon.

Zoey's POV

I started walking toward the castle. To get a snack. Then a water ballon hit me in the head.

"Good one Calum!" Niall high-fives him. I was so close to crying again.

"Awww look she's crying." Harry started to tease me.

"She's such a baby." Ashton added. I ran away a went to my room. Why do they have to be so mean to me. Then Luke licked me.

"AHHHHH I HAVE COOWTIES." I started to run around for my life.

For the rest of the summer all I did was cry, get pranked, bullied, sang, dance and drew. I kept on seeing the women but every time I go near her a guard drags me away. This is all I did for the next 5 years. They are really mean to me. They are supposed to care for me but of course they don't. It the same thing they would call me names, hit me and pull pranks on me.

~She is Now 10 years old~

When I came to the castle, the boys were lined up in order as always. Something has changed within them because Louis came and helped me off of the carriage. I greeted them one by one as usual but this time they kissed my hand. This is beyond weird.

"Hey Zoe?" Liam asked. Oh no butt face or ugly.

"Yeah?" I asked him.

"We are sorry we were mean to you all those years. Do you forgive us?" Louis asked.

"If you promise to always protect me and won't let me go or get hurt." I responded.

"Deal!" They all said at the same time. This was a start of a really good friendship. I know what you are thinking why did I forgive them so easily. Well were young and now we are older they can change. For the rest of the summer we played all sort of game and the weird thing is I didn't see the women this time. We had so much fun. Then one day the lady appeared the boys were busy so I went to go talk to her.

"Hi Miss. I made friends." I told her. She laughed.

"I can see that, You are so grown up already."

"Yeah, We still didn't get to play together." I reminded her. I was about to go with her but then Louis appeared and started to take me away.

"Zoe you are not allowed to talk to strangers." I just nodded and we continued our game of dress up.

~3 Years Later~

Not much has happened since. I still had to go to the Cowell Kingdom. We would always play and I would always see the woman. Today is Louis's ceremony. He is going to be transformed. I was wearing this big puffy dress and all the boys had very formal suits.

As the ceremony began I couldn't help but felt I was being watched. Everybody watched as Louis was place in the center of a circle. Uncle Si came up to him and bit his neck. Louis started to scream out in pain. I started to cry but Ashton took my hand and smiled at me. Louis was risen up. Lights surrounded him. Flashes of colorful light were shot everywhere. Different colors were dancing around the circle. At the end there was a very powerful blast. He was slowly brought down. I looked at him and his teeth were perfectly white, his skin was paler and his eye were blue green and looked amazing. He came up to us.

"Wow Lewis I love the new look." I teased him. He fake glared at me.

"I know I look Hotter." He sassed.

"HAHA ok. What ever floats your boat I said." I had a dance with each one of the boys and after that we ate a huge dinner. At the dinner we would mess around with our foods and even throw it. It was the best day ever. I then saw a shadow it was funny cause I ask the boys and they saw nothing. I was about to go towards my parents cause I had a feeling something is going to go wrong.

Just then the lights went out. I felt a hand wrap around me. I was about to scream.

"Zoe it's just me." Niall said. I relaxed. Just then another hand harshly grabbed me and I was taken from Niall.

"No, they got Zoey." Niall yelled.

"Protect the Princes and Princess." Uncle Si yelled. But it was to late I was picked up and was taken away the last thing I saw was the boys' outline figures running after me. Since Louis got his powers he was the fastest. He almost got me but the stranger was way quicker. The guards tried too but no one was fast enough, the boys broke their promise. One tear slipped down, before the stranger put me to sleep. The last thing I remember is the women I would always see.