Finding my father. Page 2.

Wow cant wait to tell my team. Wonder what there going to think.

"HEY KAKASHI!!"

Naruto can sure yell loud.

"Sorry Kakashi-Sensai for Naruto being so rude."

Sakura is very appoligetic.

"Idiots."

And Sasuke is monotone. Like usual.

"K team I have a few questions to ask you. You might not have an answer but just make one up if you don't have an answer."

"K what are the questions."

Wow unison, didn't know they could do that.

"What do you all think of Season?"

"She's a nice person. Had a hard past. Can sing very good. Eats way more than I do. Very strong. Very pretty, and has awesome jutsu's."

Naruto look's like he's thinking, thats a first.

"Don't think Sasuke liked her very much and I can deffinatley tell that Sakura dosent like her."

"I DO TO!!"

"THEN WHY DO YOU PUT HER DOWN! NO ANSWER!! YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T LIKE HER. SHE'S NOT LIKE YOU. HER PAST IS LIKE MINE AND SASUKE'S PUT TOGETHER. ALL THOSE INSULTS, THEY HURT! ALL THE PUT DOWNS, THEY HURT. ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS HURT HER!!"

"I didn't know that I was hurting her, she dosen't or didn't show anything when I was doing it?"

"That's because she learned to keep her emotions hidden."

"K Sasuke what do you think about Season?"

"You really want to know?"

"Isnt that why I asked?"

"Fine. She's smart...smarter than shikimaru. Very beautiful and unique. Extremly talented and best at tai jutsu. Her sister has to put a mark on her to dull down her strength. I wish she was mine but she is not. That is why I pretend not to like her. I want her to much."

Then everone heard a gasp from Sakura. She looked pretty suprised that he would like someone besides her.

"K Naruto is basically her best friend, Sasuke wants her and what about you Sakura?"

"Well she seems like a pretty nice person but if she touches my Sasuke-Kun I will kill her. He's mine, always has been mine, and always will be mine."

K Sakura dosent like her very much.

"Why did you aks us Kakashi-Sensai?"

"Well it seems that she got emotionally hurt by a few people. She thought that you guys didn't like her and figured out that her sister has been lying to her her entire life. She was also hurt by someone else though her sister and I don't know who it was. When I went to visit her to tell her that the exams are comming up she was already walking out the house. I think she's trying to find her father, not positive."

"Wait so she's no longer apart of the team?"

"She's still a part of the team Naruto but I don't think she will be here for a while."

"Oh."

Man, my team has gota stop doing that.