So I'm like you?

"Oh hi! Gaara right?" "Yes, who was the person at the door that I met?" "That was my s..." Once again before I could answer my sister was there to embarass me. 

"Hey Season ya know the rules. NO KISSIN, HUGGING, DANCING, FLIRTING, TOUCHING, PERVERTED JOKES, LIES AND STUFF LIKE THAT. IF YOU DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT I WILL HAVE TO SHOW YOU WHAT HAPPENS TO PEOPLE LIKE THAT. And oh Gaara DO NOT TOUCH HER, GO NEAR HER, TOUCH HER BROKEN ARM, THINK OF HER, HAVE STINKIN SHUKAKU MAKE DUMB REMARKS AND TRUST ME I WILL KNOW IF HE SAYS ANY, BREATH ON HER and if she says leave LEAVE!!! YA GOT IT!!!!!"

Gaara just looked at me. Man do I feel special right now. "You never answered my question Season." "Oh yeah sorry ops, that person you met at the door way...sadley to say is my..." I stood up so I could be heard by my sister. "STINKIN DUMB SISTER WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE AND TELL THE FLIPIN DUDE SHE LIKES THAT SHE LIKES HIM. HECK HE ALREADY KNOWS SO WHATS THE POINT HEY MAYBE YOU TWO SHOULD GO TRY AND POPULATE THE WORLD!!!" "Did that answer your question Gaara?"  "Yes, did you know that YOU have a tailed beast in you?" "Er no what do ya mean?"  

(Gaara's P.O.V.)

So she dosen't know. Great. "A tailed beast is something that is sealed inside of you because people don't want the creature out in public. Any person that has a tailed beast is more than likley not to be trusted and if there not sealed right then they can hear the beast talk. My beast is not sealed right so I have been able to hear him my whole life. Yours I can tell from Shukaku isn't sealed at all." 

She just looked at me. Man does she have a very pretty eye(Her right eye is covered up by her headband.). Gota stop thinking like that. "Oh gaara you know she thinks your crazy. Why would she trust someone like you. All you have done for your life is kill people, all because I wanted you to. Now leave before you get hurt. The worst type of pain is emotional pain and I can tell you, she's going to give yo a lot of emotionla pain." "Shut up Shukaku. How would you know what she's thinking, have you been in her head no, can you read body lauange no, your just as pathetic as I am." "Uhm Gaara are you going to talk or do you want me to?" Great now she thinks I'm crazy.

(Kakashi's P.O.V.)

She liked me. Leaves to go get the door, then yells at her sister. Looks at me, then looks away. Dang is she beautiful. No not beautiful way more pretty than that. Kinda like unique, nope still more than that. Maybe I should tell her that I like her. But then she could just be lying to me? But what happens if she's not? Will she like me, or hate me. Dang emotions, why do I have to have emotions!?

"So we got peas, pork and ptatoes. Gravy is right there forks are on the table as well as the plates. Sister is going to eat when her friend leaves HE TRIES ANYTHING ANFD HE IS DEAD YOU HEAR ME SEASON!!!!" A voice like honey, and a flowing waterfall. "YES MOTHER! I HIGHLY DOUBT HE'S GOING TO TRY ANYTHING WITH YOU HERE!" Her sister kinda sounds like her.

"So Kakashi, how's my sister doing in training?" "She's very strong and smart. Dosen't seem to like Sasuke very much and yet she's best friends with Naruto. Dosen't mind Sakura though I think she might not like her." "So my sisters doing all right then?" "Yep she's doing fine." 

The rest of the dinner was quiet. I saw her glancing at me a few time though when I went to look at her she looked away. "Oh screw this!" "Screw wha..." Before she could finish her sntence I kissed her.

(Normal P.O.V.) 

"So by what you say both of us have a tailed beast inside of us o were kinda similar?" "Yep. "So I'm like you then. "Yep" "Well ok then, ya want something to eat?" "Sure might as well, and your sure your not afraid of me Season." "Nope not at all."

When I came walking down the stairs I almost wanted to barf. There was my Sensai kissing my sister on the floor. Before they could notice me I walked back up the stairs quietly with Gaara right behind me.

Remember to

fan

comment and

vote!