So I'm like you? Page 2.

"EW EWIE...HACK, BARK, KATOWIE....GAG, GASP....EWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWE!!!!!

5 min later...

"DI-SCUS-TING!!!!!!!!! EWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..."

10 min later...

"I THINK I'M GOING TO THROW UP! HOW CAN SHE DO THAT? DOSE(SP?) SHE KNOW HOW MANY GERMS THERE ARE..."

30 mins later

"Wow, she scored big! Thing is she just happened to get my Sensai! Why not someone else....why couldn't there be someone else that she could of liked, maybe a normal person NOT MY FLIPPIN SENSAI!! DOES SHE KNOW THAT SHE'S TORTURING ME! HUH, HUH! UGH!" 

"Uhm Season, I think that she really likes the person."

"Really what makes you think that Gaara?"

"Well, she looks at him weird...and he also does the same."

"Dude Gaara I was sarcastic. Of course I know that she likes him, she basically confessed her love when you were somewhere before you came in the door." He just looked at me like he knew that.

"Why are you looking at me like you know that, hey no glares! Why ya glarin at me!"

"Sorry force of habbit."

"Yeah it's a force of habbit alright, tell stinkin Shukaku to shut up! he talks to much, way to much."

"Uhm what is this strange voice I'm hearing inside my head and why do you speak of the demon Gaara has inside of him?"

"Uhm Season are you ok, your just staring at me?"

"Oh yeah sorry Gaara, theres a voice inside my head and it's making me think I'm going crazy? Am I crazy?"

"Nope not at all. If anyone is crazy it's me."

"Ah cute, you guys are talking. But you both have something wrong about me. Thing is I'm not a demon, I'm an angel . In fact I'm the only tailed beast to be an angel. I'm really nice, I'm only rude when Shukaku is around because he won't shut up!"

"Oh so you don't like Shukaku?"

"Ah cute Akubah, you don't like me. Have you told her what she really is. Why she dosen't dream? Why she dosen't sleep? No, but hey at least I tell my holder who they are and put them into place!"

"She dosen't need to know what she is Shukaku."

"Well your going to have to tell her sooner or later!"

"Fine I'll ask her if she want's to know! As long as you shut up and get out of her head!!"

"Fiesty, always loved fiesty chicks!"

"EW GET OUT OF MY HEAD YOU DISCUSTING PERV!!!!!!!!!" 

"Season, do you want to know what you really are and why you don't dream?"

"Yes, yes I would."

"Your a Dreamcatcher."

"IMMA WHAT!!"