✟ 9

We started walking out of the house and the sun rising in the East setting the mood. I walked out with some equipment and was putting the cords away until a shadow appears over me, I stare in fright then turn around rapidly till I was face to face with the shadow figure. It was Jermey. I turned around and jumped into his arms, his warm feeling and company.

"So how was the night? Did you get anything?" He asked releasing his grip and gazing into my eyes.

"You know, same story... but don't worry. You'll see me on TV." I smile pushing him gentle and picked up the equipment book, heading towards the RV. "You know, I think I like this job... even though I didn't think it would be a good pay or the ideal job I was looking for, I still had a lot of fun; I even have a family now."

"Now wait a minute, I'm your family... right?" He laughs and I drop the equipment in the RV on the floor.

"Of course, speedy. Always." I smiled, and he stood there, hands in his pockets, soaking in the summer breeze and then looks back at me, squinting his eyes a bit from the sun rays. "What?" I ask.

"Nothing."

"What, what is it?"

"It's just... in proud of you. I really am."

"What, you weren't proud of me before?"

"No I'm serious, I'm really proud of you. You left that bastard of yours and you decided it was time to move on. Got back out there in the real world and show the world what Libby Chester can do."

I smiled and blushed a bit. My heart warming up more and more. "I'm proud of you too, little bro. Even though I was supposed to get married fist and have kids, I will let this slide." I laughed and hopped into the RV to show the rest of the load towards the kitchen counter.

"So when are you getting married? Next year? 20 years from now?" I glared at him and jumped off onto the dirt ground, looking up at him.

"Haha very funny. Maybe soon, you'll never know..." I hugged him one last time before we had to leave for our next mission.

"I guess, goodbye."

"Oh don't say that, you know I hate goodbyes..."

"Then what do you want me to say? See you later?"

"Yes, see you later."

"See you later, sis."

I released my grip and a single tear shed down my cheek. I didn't want to show my emotions, I would have only made the situation worst. So I wiped it off right away before anyone could have seen. Then Zak started walking towards us from a distance.

"Don't worry, Jermey. She will do great things... and I'll keep an eye of her for you."

"Please, do. She does come out with the craziest ideas I have ever seen..." Jermey smiles and shoves his hands back into his pockets. I punch him in the shoulder lightly and he flinched.

"It was nice meeting you. And I can assure you, your family will be safe in that house. Me and Libby took care of it." Zak smiles and looks and me, I smiled back. Blushing as usual. His smile was gorgeous, and he was the right guy for me.

"Thank you." Jermey shakes hands with Zak and then Zak heads back into the RV.

"Love you." I say, walking towards the RV and holding the handle of the door.

"Love you too." And that was the last words Jermey said before we headed down the road and back on the highway for a new adventure.