Epilogue

"You made it!" I shout, running into the cold barefoot to greet Pete who had just arrived in his rental car.

"Trissy get in here before you get sick," Tobias yells, scooping me up before I could run out onto the slippery driveway. He pulls a coat on my arms and slips my feet into his clonky boots before putting me down.

Pete pulls me into a tight hug, chuckling softly, "Looks like you have an overprotective bear now."

"A teddy bear," I whisper before giggling, kissing his cheek.

The last few months had been great. Tobias had basically moved in, I met his pack, and we fell deeper into the spell of love. Tomorrow was Christmas Eve and there were no better people I'd rather be spending this holiday with. My life had done a positive one-eighty.

I turned around to see Tobias stiffen considerably, holding his hand out to Pete's, "Four Eaton," he rumbled, staring him down. He towered over Pete by a few inches.

Pete grinned, unfazed. "I've heard so much about you. If you wouldn't mind helping me unload my car so we can inside. I don't want anybody sick on Christmas," he smiled.

After we visited, Pete went to lie down and rest and Tobias and I went to our bedroom.

"Sweetheart, I love seeing you this happy," he ran his thumb down my cheek which I attempted​ to nuzzle affectionately.

"I've never been this happy in my life. I love you so much."