Things We Like To Read

Things Girls Do: Things We Like To Read (Quotes)

1.) “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

2.) “I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.”

3.) “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

4.) “When I was a little girl I used to read fairy tales. In fairy tales you meet Prince Charming and he's everything you ever wanted. In fairy tales the bad guy is very easy to spot. The bad guy is always wearing a black cape so you always know who he is. Then you grow up and you realize that Prince Charming is not as easy to find as you thought. You realize the bad guy is not wearing a black cape and he's not easy to spot; he's really funny, and he makes you laugh, and he has perfect hair.”

5.) “To me, Fearless is not the absense of fear. It's not being completely unafraid. To me, Fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.”

6.) “We always ignore the ones who adore us and adore the ones who ignore us.”

7.) “Sophistication isn’t what you wear, or who you know, or pushing people down to get you where you want to go.”

8.) “I suffer from girl-next-door-itis where the guy is friends with you and that’s it.”

9.) “People haven’t always been there for me, but music always has.”

10.) "I cheated on my fears, broke up with my doubts, got engaged to my faith, and now I’m marrying my dreams."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Comment below which quote you can relate to the most and why! :')