Things We've Realized

1.) Sometimes, the only way to stay close to the person we like is by being just a friend.

2.) All because our eyes don't tear, it doesn't mean we don't cry.

3.) You say we're always happy, and we're good at we do, but what you don't realize is that we're a good actress too.

4.) Top 4 Lies - 1: I'm fine. 2: I don't like anyone. 3: That was my last piece of gum. 4: I've read and agreed to the Terms & Conditions.

5.) Girls Dictionary: No=yes Maybe=no We need=I want / We need to talk= I wanna complain. Guys, learn the basics.

6.) Love us? Great. Hate us? Even better. Think we're ugly? Don't look at us. Don't know us? Don't judge us. Think you know us? You have no idea.

7.) We always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but we never knew looking back on the laughs would make us cry.

8.) Cartoons: The only places you can wear the same thing every day, and nobody cares.

9.) Guys who are good with little kids automatically makes them 6969 x attractive.

10.) Yelling "Hey slut!" To our best friend in the hallway and ten other girls turn around.

__________________________________________________________________

Comment down below which number relates to you the most and why.

Vote if you enjoyed reading this.

Add this to your Library to stay in touch.

Fan me for more! x