Unusual animal part 11

Enjoy :)

Applejack stared down at the tiled floor, her elbows on her knees, resting her chin on her hands. She had no idea how long she had been sitting there. All she knew was that she went in with Rainbow Dash. The teenage hybrid girl had been whisked away. Applejack had barely enough time to pull one of the medics aside and explain Rainbow's.......... abnormality. The medics took a look at Rainbow they believed Applejack. They said they'd make sure to take care of her and call her doctor.

Applejack gave them Rainbow's medical information and then she was told to sit in the emergency waiting room.

Applejack had called her dad and her friends to tell them about what had happened. The girls had freaked out, asking if Rainbow was okay to which Applejack said she had no idea.

So there she was, sitting in the emergency room waiting room, waiting for her friends to come or for news on Rainbow's condition.

"Applejack."

Applejack looked up quickly. She saw her father and friends quickly walking towards her. She was glad they were there.

"Guys." She said, not really knowing what to say.

The girls hurried up to her. Sunset sat down beside Applejack. Jackson knelt down and hugged her daughter.

"Are you alright??." He asked.

Applejack sighed, leaning her head back.

"Ah don't know. Ah'm not hurt if that's what you mean."

Jackson nodded. "That is what I mean. Have you heard anything about Rainbow Dash??."

Applejack shook her head. "Not a thing."

"I hope she's okay." Fluttershy said. "I can't imagine what she went through in that alley with that man."

"What did you see when you saw her??." Twilight questioned.

Applejack sighed. She thought back to barely just an hour ago.

"Ah just saw Rainbow bein' put on to a stretcher. She was unconscious and all bruised n' bloody. She looked really bad, guys."

"And the man that kidnapped her??." Sunset said. "What about him??."

"Was he caught??." Twilight asked.

Applejack shook her head, anger in her eyes.

"Nope. That bastard is still out there. He had left Rainbow Dash ta die n' disappeared. People said they saw him walk out of the mall with Rainbow."

Applejack punched her leg.

"Ah can't believe ah let her slip away without me noticin' until it was too late. She got hurt n' must've been so scared and ah wasn't there ta help her."

"Applejack." Jackson said. "You can't blame yourself for this. You didn't see the man with Rainbow because you were with fans. You were doing what you always do. Give attention to fans in public. Rainbow's not gonna blame you. She won't. No one could've known this would happen. We don't even know why she went with the man in the first place. She may have been forced or at gun point or whatever."

The man took his daughter's hands. She looked into his eyes.