Mute

So yeah. Don't have much time to type before my mom gets back. So enjoy and let me know what you guys think :) and thanks so much for waiting

Applejack hugged her warm jacket close to her body for warm. She cursed silently as the cold winter air bit at her skin. Winter wasn't her best season. But it was the best time to get some hot chocolate. She opened the door to Sugarcube Corner. The best bakery in town.

Applejack sighed in relief when as the warm air greeted her, warming her skin. She walked up to the counter and ordered a small hot chocolate and a muffin. Paying for her order she smiled and thanked the woman. She turned and scanned the shop. Not many people were there that day. Only a small group of teenagers. They were laughing quite loudly. Applejack decided to sit near them. She sat down and out her lunch down. She glanced up at the girls. She noticed that one of them wasn't laughing.

She was from Applejack's school. Applejack had a crush on her though she didn't know her name. She was beautiful. Long rainbow colored hair that was waist long. She had light blue skin. The girl's feet were a foot off the chair. She was small. It was adorable. Applejack suddenly noticed the girl's expression. She had a hurt look on her face. Applejack's eyes widened a little. those girls were laughing at her. She felt her blood boil at the thought. Those girls had nothing better to do than to make that poor girl upset.

Suddenly another girl stood up. She had curly orange hair.

"C'mon girls. Let's get out of here", she said. "She's not worth our time anymore".

The teen girls got up and walked away laughing. Applejack huffed. It was much better that they were gone. Applejack turned and looked back at the rainbow haired girl. The girl looked totally hurt and crushed that her friends had abandoned her. She had her arms crossed her head lowered. Applejack's jaw tightened when the girl wiped a stray tear away. She was crying. That was the last straw. Applejack got up. She took her food and walked over to the girl and sat down.

The girl looked up at Applejack. Applejack smiled.

"Hi. Ah'm Applejack. Ah've seen you around school. CHS??".

The girl didn't say anything. She just sniffles and gave a shy nod. Applejack didn't question it.

"Listen, ah saw those girls laughin at cha. That wasn't cool".

The girl just shrugged and looked at the table.

"We'll it's them that's not worth YOUR time. Wanna be friends??. It's okay if ya don't".

The teen contemplated for a moment before nodding. Applejack frowned.

"What's wrong??. Can't cha speak??".

The girl bit her lip and looked away. She shook her head. Applejack was surprised. But she didn't press the matter. She nodded.

"Okay then. What's your name??".

The girl pointed at her hair. Applejack knew it immediately.

"Rainbow??".

She nodded smiling. Applejack loved her smile. It was so bright and beautiful.

"Okay then Rainbow. Nice at meet cha".

Rainbow took out her phone. She typed something down and then handed it to Applejack. Applejack read: My name is Rainbow Dash. Nice to meet you too.

Applejack looked up at Rainbow Dash smiling.

"So", she said handing back the phone. "Tell me about cha. Ah'll go first. Ah don't have parents. Ah'm 17. Ah live with mah big brother and lil sis and our granny and ah'm in 11th grade".