You can sing??

Do me a favor. While reading this long chapte, comment your thoughts through the story as you read and react to it :) I love your comments. Enjoy!!

Applejack hummed quietly. She ran her fingers through Rainbow's hair softly. Rainbow smiled at the feeling. The two were on the couch. Rainbow had her head on Applejack's lap. The two were enjoying the quiet day.

"Hey babe??", Applejack spoke up.

Rainbow looked at her. "Yeah??".

"Ah just realized that ya don't sing in front of me".

Rainbow shrugged, looking awag. "I-I don't sing. Well in front of people I don't".

Applejack smiled. "You've gotta sing fir me. Please??".

Rainbow shook her head, grinning. "Nope".

Applejack pouted. "Please??".

Rainbow shook her head again. Applejack flicked her forehead.

"Hey!!".

Rainbow sat up. She looked at Applejack.

"Don't be a pouty face", Rainbow giggled. She got up. Applejack followed her into the kitchen.

Rainbow walked over to the snack cabinet and opened it. She looked around. Suddenly she felt arms around her waist. Applejack rested her chin on her shoulder. Rainbow giggled. She touched Applejack's arms.

"You're my huggy wuggy bear", Rainbow said in a baby voice.

Applejack snickered. "Oh really??", she said.

Applejack poked her side. "Yir mah baby bird".

Rainbow raised an eyebrow. "Why a bird??", she asked.

"Because", Applejack said. "You run so fast yir feet as well be off the ground".

Applejack's grip tightened. She lifted Rainbow off her feet. Rainbow gasped in surprise. That was not expected. Applejack spun around in circles.

Rainbow screamed giggling.

"Put me down!!".

Applejack stopped spinning and bent her over, holding the younger girl upside down. Rainbow's head nearly touched the ground. Rainbow held on to her for dear life. Applejack laughed at her face.

Rainbow looked terrified. The blonde stood up straight and put the girl down. Rainbow hit her arm lightly.

"That's not funny. No!!".

Rainbow poked Applejack's arm, scolding her and then crossed her arms.

"I'm still not singing", she said. "One day. But not today".

"Damn it", Applejack said.

Rainbow smirked.
-----------------------------------

Rainbow hummed as she mixed the cookie batter. Chocolate chip. Her favorite. Rainbow looked like she had wrestled with the cookie batter and lost. She had cookie dough in her hair and face and all over her hands and nails.

Heck, she smelled like chocolate chip cookie dough. But she was happy with that. Rainbow sighed, stopping her stirring.

"This is boring", she said.

Then she had an idea. She was sure Applejack wasn't home. The teen took out her phone and put on a song. Her song came on.

Like, literally. A song that was sung by her was on. You see...... Rainbow was a recording artist. But she didn't tell anyone. Noone knew who she was.