Chapter 14~ SnowFlake

Sorry for not updating. Drama and Exams took over my life. BUTTT ITS SUMMER FOR ME NOW SOO YAYAYAYAY ENJOYYY

------------------------
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
=•Keys•=
Y/n~ Your Name
L/n~ Last Name
Italiacs~ Thoughts
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️

"I was wondering if you knew anything about The Snowflake?"

My eyes widened in surprised and I felt my hands begin to sweat.

"The Snowflake? What made you decide to bring her up?" I asked. "Well you see, as you know, ghouls have been roaming around at night."
"Y-Yeah I know. It's all over the news."
"Indeed." He continued. "But the most recent and dangerous had seemed to be The Eyepatch and The SnowFlake. Which in this case the SnowFlake hasn't been brought up until the recent accidents."

I decided to play innocent. "What accidents?" I asked tilting my head. "The ones one the alleyways. I had a friend who got attacked by the SnowFlake." He informed.

Crap.

"But what's unusual is that he made it out alive. He claimed that the dangerous ghoul let him go." Hides eyes darkened. Which that seemed to scare me a bit. What is he up to? His friend better not be.....Grr I'm going to have a talk with him.

"Well to answer your question, i don't know much about the SnowFlake. Besides the information given to all the other civilians from the news, that's all I know. "

He knows a little bit too much. I have to mislead him a bit..

"Hey uh, Hide?"
"Yeah?"
"I do know that she works for the Aogiri Tree. "
"Really?"
"Yeah.."
"How do you know this?"
"I have my ways..."
I hope he bought that.
"Well thank you Y/n. I'll be going back to Kaneki now. Thank you."
"No problem."

I then remember something. "Hey Hide what made you want to question me?"  Hide turned around and said, "My friend Nagisa told me to go to you." He turned back and sat with kaneki, then they started talking About who knows what.

UGHHHHH HOW DID THAT CREEP GET MY NAME?!

After I finished my shift I went to his shop.

I slammed the door open, not paying attention to the "closed" sigh and the bell practically breaking off from above the door. Opps. I turn back and point at the man I hated most at the moment. "YOUUUU!" My ghoul eyes glows.

Luckily the store was closed and he was alone.

"YOU ALMOST GOT ME EXPOSED!" I shouted but quickly covered my mouth. "Hide questioned me about SnowFlake." I sighed and walked over, sitting onto the counter while facing Nagisa.

"Look I'm sorry, but someone has to know." he gave me the look.

"You mean you want me to tell Hide I'm the SnowFlake and in which this case almost killed you and other innocent people?"

"Yes"

I facepalmed. "You know, I don't mind having a meal right now." I looked around the shop waiting for his reply.

"I'll let you pick out something for fre- oh...you meant eating me.." I nodded. "You catch on quite slow. But I'll make taking your flesh now." I threatened.

"Okay okay! Chill out. We can work this out." He backed away a few steps.

"Good. You better get this worked out. Or this shop will be having a place for hiring. " I threatened once more.

"Y-you got it boss!"

"How did you get my name by the way?" I asked.

"I have my ways." He smiled.

"You better have your ways to fix this mess."

"R-right."

--------------------
Sorry for not updating. IM BACK BABEH
(I also read back to the previous chapter and realized it was Hide that questioned you so I changed this chapter up a bit since before I put kaneki in this. )
-Enternal