VALENTINE SPECIAL!~

Keep in mind this is a side story! This will have NOTHING to do with the original story! Just a Valentines Day Special~! (Sorry I'm a day late I spent the day alone gaming and eating til my heart contented)

You fall on top of your bed. "I hate Valentines Day. Pft more like Single Awareness Day" you scoff.

You get up, grab your wallet and over sized sweater and head to the store. "Since I'm going to spend the day alone I might as well just buy chocolate for myself. Since no one asked me to be their Valentine"
Little did you know a certain white haired boy was at your door, pizza and flowers in hand. He was waiting for you and he knew you weren't home so he just continued to wait.

When you returned to your home no one was there.

You then unlocked your door and walked inside surprised to see rose peddles leading you all the wall to your room. You followed them not know what was coming next.

You slowly open the doors to see Rose peddles formed into a shape of a heart. Two boxes sat on your bed, one small and one big. The smaller box was heart shaped that and said  "open Me". You first decided to open the larger box.

On the top of the box it said "100 reasons why I love you" you were shocked. Who had left this here?!

You opened the large box and indeed there were so many cards. You pushed it aside to read later and then you opened the smaller box.

The smaller box opened up and became bigger as you opened it. It had pictures attached to the inside of the box and in the center of the pictures it said "K+ (first letter of your name)" you knew it was when you saw alllll the pictures of you and Kaneki together. From days at the carnival, to at the cafe, and even at his and your birthday party.

You were at the point where you were crying as you smiled. "Hope you like it" a voice said. You turned around to see the sweet smile on the kind white haired boy you call Kaneki. "Thank you so much!" You ran to him and kissed him on the lips. He kissed back and you both pulled away blushing.

"There's also 2 boxes of pizza and a scary movie set up in the living room."

Well that was "cheesy" get it? Ya know? Cheesy? Pizza?
Never mind  im so sorry. 😂😂

Hope you enjoyed this Idek what I made but thanks for reading!!