Chapter 2~ Hunger

I woke up with the bright light of the sun shining against my pale skin. I shield my eyes from the burning sensation on the light in my eyes.
"Tch" was all I could manage to say.
My arms stretch out as I yawn in my uncomfortable position I had slept in. How long was I wandering around?
Was all I could think about. I just hope the CCG didn't see me.
Then I'd really be in trouble.
I try to hide the monster within me from whom ever I can.

I was born a monster.
Although I only found out after i had been found by a lady with beautiful purple
hair.
What was her name again?
Ah yes.

Rize

-Flash Back-

I am all alone..
I'm scared...
Im afraid...
I'm.................Hungry
I tried eating food with the small amount of money I had.
But it taste awful.
I've never been able to eat food.
I find small packets of ketchup laying around in the alleyways.
They help.
A lot actually.
How can I survive on a red condiment but not ordinary food?

I search through the garbage bin to see if I can find any of those packets anywhere, with no luck whatsoever.
"hello swweeetty"
A voice cooed.
"Hello..?" I call back.
"Are you..Hungry?" She says in a cheerful yet serious tone of voice.
"Yes..yes i am"
"I have food for you"
"R-really?!"
"Yes. Come here"
I follow the voice as it echoes in the alleyway.
There.
There stood a girl with red glasses and purple hair.
"Come little one!"
She said.
"How can I ever repay you?!"
I say with delight from the thought of finding someone who may actually accept me, as I eat the packet she had given me.
"maybe by....Staying with me?"
The girl says in a threatening voice yet so calm.
"Staying...? With you?"
I mumble as my hands tremble with fear of being abandoned once again.
"Yes. I promise you will never be alone. Or hungry ever again."
She sticks her hand out as if to make a deal. I shake her hand in return.
"Yes ma'am." I say with happiness in my voice.
-Flash back ends-
That's all I ever replied to her after that..

-Flash Back-
"KILL HER OR YOU WONT EAT EVER AGAIN!!" She screams.
"Yes ma'am..."
I say striking my kagune, the Rinkaku.
I read the other female girl's status just like a book.
She seemed to have a Bikaku.
"Bikaku." I say to Myself.
I strike my White Kagune at her but she blocks it.
"A bikaku kagune (尾赫, bikaku, "tail-red") typically has a tail-like appearance and is released around the tail-bone or coccyx. It is good for medium-distance attacks and has decent offense, defense and speed. Thus, they have no notable strengths or weaknesses like the kagune based on other Rc types, meaning the kagune itself is treated as a surprise 'trump card.' So far, the number of tails a bikaku user can create are one to fourteen tails. " I say as casual as possible.
Which caught her off guard, giving me the chance to strike.
"A bikaku has better speed and durability against the brute-force, breakable rinkaku, allowing them to cut off the rinkaku's kagune." She aims at me, swinging her Kagune at mine trying to slice it off just as I stated. I jump up, landing on a building, blending in with the darkness surrounding me as it has been night. She breaths heavily.
"However, a bikaku will be overwhelmed by the faster ukaku-user and will lose against the ukaku's long-range attacks."
I jump into the air, aiming my kagune at her, preparing for a long range attack. My Kagune, piercing through her chest as i remain in the air.
Blood splatters everywhere. Blood drips from the corpse and onto my shoes. I frown as her blood and a tear of my own, has stained my left cheek.
"Game over" Rize stated.
I hate killing..

"Well Done!! You've just been rewarded your meal for the month! Let's go. Grab the body, the CCG will be here shortly."
I nod.
"Yes ma'am..."

-Flash Back Ends-

It's been years since I last saw Rize.
Her scent was still lingering in that alley way even after all these years.

I finally had new clothes.
I now wear a small maroon shirt that said "too young to care" written on it, black ripped jeans, and a large gray hoodie. I pull my long white hair back and put a short dark brown wig on top to make sure I hide my true features and hair. I finally put on my white eye patch over my right eye.

I walked to a near by cliff where bodies remained still. Many people commit suicide and drive off this cliff. I come here to satisfy my hunger since I hate the sight of killing. I can withstand the sight although it breaks me to see people in pain while I stand doing nothing. I also hear a few ghouls from the 20th ward come here.
"The peace lovers."

I've considered maybe asking to join that ward, but that'd be blowing my cover.
Plus I don't see anyone welcoming a monster like me into a ward that was meant for peace.

I stare at a suicide victim laying on her side. That could've been me before. Or maybe even in the future.

I hear foot steps then a male voice sighing as he drags what seems to be a body as well.

I walk slowly backwards trying to remain as silent as possible.
I can't let anyone see me.
As I walk backward, I trip over a third victim only to be making a loud thud. 

"Who is out there?!"

Crap...

A/N

I apologize for not updating earlier. I had a huge "practice exam at school and we will be taking the real one in May. Just wanted to let you know ahead of time. Hope you enjoy the story so far! Because I have HUGE plans farther into the story. I also wanted to apologize if my story does not reach your expectations!
I promise I will try my best to satisfy you all!

Bai Bai!!

-Xoxo Enteral