What Do I Do? [Deleted Scene]

Lexi's POV

The whole day had passed of doing nothing. Since the morning breakdown, Landon wanted me to rest. We had a chick-flick movie filled day, with ice cream of course. He wouldn't let me lift a finger for anything I wanted. I even had to reassure him that I could make it to the bathroom safely on my own.

After hanging out at Landon's for majority of the day, Malcolm had came to take me home. We were in his Black Mercedes Benz together, it was a red light. Majority of ride was silent.

"Lexi." I turned to look at Malcolm, "Here." He pulled my phone out of the pocket of his jeans and held it out to me, "Don't lose it again." Of course I took it back, it was my phone. My baby. But how? I looked at my brother confused. "What? What's the face for?" The light had turned green so he was no longer looking at me.

"How do you have my phone? I mean not that I'm ungrateful, but there's no way you would have my phone." I was running through the miserable night's events, the one person who could have had my phone was Xavier.

Malcolm sighed, "He passed it to me to give to you." Malcolm made a face as he said this.

Very meekly and quietly while I am looking down at my phone in my lap, I ask again, "Who gave it to you?"

Malcolm was pulling up into the drive way of our parent's house as I was still living with them whereas Malcolm was living at the pack house, since he was to be the future beta. Also since, our parents wouldn't let me move out until I was 18. But now I don't know if I want to move into the pack house because I know he is going to be there. I slept over every once in a while with permission of course.

He parked in the garage, unbuckled his seat belt and turned to me. "Lexi, we both whom this he is. And I want to say I'm sorry, but before you make any rash decisions, please give this goofball a chance."

He paused to see if I would respond but I maintained my silence, "I know I'm usually very over protective and that's because those guys were not your true mate. But Xavier, he's your true mate. Please think about it and if you need to talk, I'm here. You out of everyone should know how much of a stickler I am when it comes to mates.

It makes sense now, why in the past Malcolm proceeded to push practically all the males out of my life. I don't even know what to say about Xavier, just the thought of him and her I feel defeated.

My wolf, Andrea, has been quiet for a while now. Just like my wolf, I'm thinking about how he'll reject him but Malcolm is asking me to give him a chance? I don't understand.

"What do you mean give him a chance, Malcolm? He's the one with a girlfriend. He's the one who kept a girlfriend when he found his mate! Give him a chance? Oh give me a break!" I was livid, why should I feel heartbroken when he's the one who brought this upon us.

"Look I know it looks bad, but maybe you should let him explain." Malcolm persisted to reason with me but I wasn't having it.

I angrily got out of the car and slammed the door on his precious Mercedes Benz. I marched up to the front door and rang the door bell seeing as I didn't have my keys. Malcolm made no haste to catch up to me, he knew I was not in the mood to play around.

Behind the door I heard the voice of the person who's had me on an emotional high for the past day and a half, "It's fine I got it, Mrs.Anderson." I heard the clicking sound as the doorknob turned. And of course in front of me stood, Xavier Black.

He had a look of shock at first, then it changed to an angrier expression, "Whose clothes are you wearing?" He growled. I rolled my eyes, ignoring him I pushed past him to get inside.

If only it was that easy, but no. He held onto my wrist, "I asked whose clothes?!" I tried to pull my wrist out of his grasp but it was so tight.

I turned around to face him, I glared at him and replied with gritted teeth, "If you must know, the owner of these clothes is far better than you'll ever be. Now if you'll excuse me." I immediately tugged was free, he must have loosened his grip from the shock of my response. I made a dash for my room. What is he doing here anyways?

I just want to get him out of my head, out of my life at this very moment. I don't know what to do. What do I do?