Chapter 15-Mrs.Pontipine's view

9 Months later...

It was 4'oclock in the morning when the troubly phone rang, I almost had a heart attack as I jumped up in shock from my sleep.

I hear my kids and husband screaming in the beds alongside mine and I shush them harshly "Be quiet at once children and you too Mr!" I hiss "go back to sleep, it's just the troubly phone!."

I try to sound like everything is fine but I know that I actually sound panicked-my heart is pumping too fast to stay calm, I take a deep breath in and out before picking up the troubly phone and halting its screaming trill.

"MRS PONTIPINE!!! COME QUICK!!!" Upsy Daisy shouts down the phone.

Oh dear.

"It's ok dear!, I'm coming!" I nearly shout back.

I run out the door without another word, my family don't question this but just stare blankly and fearfully, not knowing what was going on.

I eventually found Upsy Daisy screaming loudly,
"I'M HAVING THE BABY!!!"

"it's ok Upsy Daisy, calm down, deep breaths" I reassure the best I can.

One birth, many hours and lots of screaming from everyone later (missing out that part for obvious reasons)...

Everyone is surrounding Upsy Daisy, who is cradling her newborn baby with a look of worry on her face.

The baby is Iggle Piggle's unfortunately.It is an exact replica of him yet tiny, I suppose she is worried about what Makka Pakka will say -although I don't think that he would disown her, would he?-he isn't like that.

The baby started to squeak loudly, that is the strange part about it.It doesn't cry or scream-it just squeaks, although it squeaks VERY loudly.

As if on cue, Makka Pakka appears, walking towards us, the tombliboos begin to whisper and form a tight huddle as they gossip together, I internally roll my eyes at their childish behaviour.

As he walks closer Upsy Daisy curses under her breath.

"So..." he says, eyeing the baby "it's Iggle piggle's..."

"Yes..." replies Upsy Daisy as an icy silence descends upon them-the tombliboos stop whispering, even they sense the silence.

The baby squeaking breaks the silence and Makka Pakka bursts into laughter.

"What's so funny?..." asks Upsy Daisy suspiciously.

"Just this situation...and...the squeaking" he explains "here I made this" he holds up a red blanket, he shakes it and it jingles merrily-the baby squeaks delightedly and grabs it.

"What are you calling it?" He asks, smiling nervously.

"Umm...well..." she thinks for a moment "Iggle Piggle Jr...I mean, it looks like him..."

"Ok..." Makka Pakka replies awkwardly, "sure..."

In my opinion, it is all very awkward, I feel as if I am intruding and the rest of us should go home.

"Umm..." I start "so if you need anything just ask?" I shoo everyone off and go home, leaving Upsy Daisy, Makka Pakka and the baby in a rather awkward situation.