Chapter 21

Dedicated to madaboutb00ks and SSAAAMMRRAAA1 for contentiously voting. Thank you!!

I wake up with the sun shining on my eyes lids. I open my eyes and see that my mates are still asleep. All of them touching me in some way. I smile and decide I want to cook them breakfast. I start to get up, but when I move I feel sore in between my legs. I struggle to get out of bed without waking my mates, but I somehow manage to.

When I'm out of the bed, my mates whimper in their sleep. I smile and put on some undergarments, leggings, and a T-shirt. I look at my mates again before I close the door and head down stairs.

I step in the kitchen to see Daisy, Carl and Becky(my mates' parents) at the table eating. All their heads snap up and they sniff the air. I get closer and they snap their heads toward me. I tilt my head to the side, confused to why they were staring at me. Becky smiles and Days got up and ran to give me a hug.

"You did it! You actually did it," Days says excitedly. I shake my head in confusion, "What are you talking about? What did I do?" She smiths at me, "You mated with my brothers!!"

I feel my face heat up from my blush, "How do you know that?" She shakes her head at me like it's obvious, "When you mate, your scent changes. Your scent mixes with your mates scent, so you now smell like my brothers."

My face gets a darker red. Becky and Carl get up and walk over to me. "So when can I expect gran-babies," Becky asks. My mouth falls open. "Hun, you can't ask things like that," Carl scolds his wife. She puts her hands on her hips, "I can too! Besides I just want to know when I can start spoiling my first grandchild."

Carl chuckles at her before facing me again, "Well, I think we will be going now." Becky huffs but hugs me, "Bye dear and congrats to being mates." I smile, "Thank you." Carl gives me a hug and tells me goodbye, before they both walk out the door.

I turn towards Daisy and ask, "Want to help me make breakfast?" She shrugs, "Sure."

With the help of Days, I make biscuits, sausage-gravy, and bacon. When the food was done, Daisy left to go do something. I was fixing up the last plate when I felt sparks all over my body. I smile and lean into my mates. Jacob, "Good-morning beautiful." Jake, "Breakfast smells amazing." Jack, "Not as good as Brooklyn smells with our scent over her."

There's a hum of agreement from the other three. Justin, "How are you feeling....from last night?" I smile, "I'm a little sore, but overall I feel amazing." They smile happily. "Alright, eat up. I didn't just make this breakfast for it to go to waste."

My mates laugh but sit down with their plates. They take their first bite and all of them moan. I growl lowly and I'm pretty sure my eyes turned black. They look at me and laugh. Laugh. They go back to eating.

Ok. They want to play like that, huh? I scarf down the rest of my food and run back up to our room. I go to the closet and get the most sexy and revealing dress out and put it on. It's a tight, short black dress that shows cleavage, and has three holes on each side.