Chapter 5

I was sound asleep when I felt my body being shook very hard. I groaned and opened my eyes. Day was in front of me. "Go get dressed so we can go and shop." She was smiling so wide. I noticed the alphas weren't in here with me and it was only 9:00. Before I could stop myself I whined, I wanted to wake up surrounded by them.

Day heard me and her grin only grew, I blushed because she heard me whine. "My brothers got up early so they could do pack work before y'alls date tonight."

I nodded. "Ok I'll just get a quick shower then we can leave." She nodded and walked out of the room. I walked to the closet and sighed, not knowing what to wear. I finally just grabbed another tank and shorts. I think I'm hooked on that outfit, it was just so hot here. I grabbed a quick shower and headed down stairs.

I grabbed a protein bar and ate it for breakfast. Daisy was rushing me and when I was finally done I asked if I could tell the alphas bye first. "Alright, I'll get the car started while you're doing that. "

I walk to their office and open the door quietly. They all have their heads down deep in concentration. I just stare at them. It amazes me how they have totally different personalities, and the only physical difference is their hair color, eye color, and their scents. Justin was the one that smelt like vanilla. Jacob smelt like chocolate. Jake smelt like the forest. Jack smelt like cinnamon.

Their scents drove me and my wolf  crazy. They were so toned too. Every time they moved their muscles flexed. My wolf put thoughts of them all naked kissing me and me touching their naked bodies. I squeezed my thighs together and shook my head from those thoughts.

It was to late though, the alphas smelt that I was aroused. All their heads snapped up and their eyes all turned dark with lust. Uh-oh. Dang my wolf; look at the situation she got me in. The alphas all got up and walked over to me.

I was frozen to my spot. When they got to me Jake crashed his lips to mine. I gasped but then wrapped my arms around him and responded. We were like that for awhile but then he pulled away. I looked at him confused until I saw that his eyes were almost completely black, meaning his wolf was fighting for control. He wanted to mark and mate me but Jake knew I wasn't ready yet.

I didn't get to upset though because my lips soon were passed from the other three. Each time they were the ones to pull away, trying to control their wolfs. I knew my eyes were probably dark too, and I was trying to control myself too. Once we all calmed down I looked into their eyes. "Day and I are leaving. I just wanted to tell y'all bye before we left."

They all smiled sweetly but then they smirked. I frowned, "What are you all smirking about?" Jake responded for them, "We liked how you said goodbye, maybe our sister should take you shopping often."  I blushed feverishly. I saw they were still smirking and an idea popped in my head.

I slowly backed up while saying, "Yeah I liked it to. To bad I have to leave, we could've found out how far we would've went." I then quickly turned around and threw the door open and ran, but not before I saw their eyes get dark and jaws fall open in surprise.

I was a good ways away when I heard them hollering and running after me. I couldn't let them catch me so I put an extra burst of speed. I saw Day in the car and slipped in the passenger seat and screamed, "DRIVE DAISY NOW HURRY!!"  She didn't look surprised and put the petal to the metal.

I looked behind the car to see four angry alphas standing where the car had been. I giggled in happiness and in relief they didn't catch me, and ask me what I meant.

I looked over to see Day driving with a smile on her mouth. "Why didn't you look surprised when I told you to drive away?"  Her smile grew and she glanced at me. "My brothers mind-linked the whole pack, and told us to stop you from leaving."  I gasped, "Aren't they going to be mad at you for not listening to them?"

She nodded her head. "Yeah they will but not for long. Besides I am now your best friend and soon-to-be sister so that overrules brothers." I was so happy we were friends and that I was going to be her sister. I've always wanted a sister too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After hours and hours, stores and stores we were in our last store that Day liked. This was the last place to find a dress. She held up lots of dresses but they all showed a bit to much, especially with my DD cup size. I got my boobs from my dad's side. All the girls in his family were big chested.

That made it even harder to wait for my mate with all the male attention, and that's another reason my dad and older brothers were overprotective.

I was looking for a dress when my eyes catch sight of a beautiful dark blue dress. It sparked when it moved. I showed it to Day. She smiled a face-splitting smile and screamed, " It's beautiful! You have I try that on Brook!"

I nodded and went in the dressing room. The dress fit perfectly. It clung to my body but not as tight as another skin. It showed a little but not much. It was the perfect dress. I went to model it for Day.

Her mouth fell open when I stepped out. "Oh my gosh! You are definitely getting that one. I have the perfect shoes for it and I can do your hair and makeup." I smiled and nodded. "Yeah. Thank you and it's a beautiful dress and so comfortable. I could wear it forever." She gave me an evil smile. I looked at her confused. "I don't think that's going to happen. I think we both know where that dress is going to be tonight. It's going to be on the floor with four more sets of clothes."

I gasped in shock and shook my head. "No it won't because they understood that I wanted to take it slow." What she said next made my knees go weak and my wolf excited.

"They said THEY understood that you wanted to go slow, but they never said their WOLFS understood."