Chapter 3

Justin, Jacob, Jake, and Jack at the top. Except for eye and hair color.

Brooklyn's pov

I wake up feeling a comfortable hot. I'm cover by the four alphas. I need to take a shower but I don't want to wake them. I slowly start lifting arms and legs off me and carefully wiggle out of their hold. I go to the bathroom and lock the door.

When I come out in just a towel, I was hoping the alphas were still a sleep. No such luck, they turned to look at me and all their eyes filled with lust. I blushed and said "Can someone please go get me some clothes?" Jack replied "There's some clothes in the closet for you." I walk over and see most of the clothes in the closet are for me and everything looks new.

I pick out thigh shorts, another tank top, and matching panties and bra. I head to the bathroom, but before I get to the door the alphas are blocking the door. I looked at them confused. "What are you guys doing? I need to get dressed." "You can't get dressed in here?" They ask. I gulp "Why would I do that? I said I want to go slow because I just meet y'all and I have four mates."

They all just give me a "duh" look. "We understand you want to go slow and we won't touch you. We just want to watch you get dressed." I look at them shocked and embarrassed "Y'all don't think that's a little weird, and besides I don't even have a bra or panties on."

"We know you don't but we will see you naked eventually. Why not now?"
I am turning a even brighter shade of red the more we talk about this. "Because we just met and y'all might not be able to control yourselves." "We promise not to come near you while your changing. We will just watch."

I just sighed knowing they weren't going to let me leave this room until I did what they said. I walked to the bed and dropped my towel. I heard four low moans and I blush because I'm facing away from them and they're already moaning. "Turn around." I hear Jacob say. "Why? I'm doing what you said and changing in here."

"Because we want to see all I you."  I gasped at how honest he was. My wolf and I were also getting turned on by them. My wolf understood my reason for wanting to go slow but she was struggling. She wanted to be marked and mated by them. She tells me to turn around because they promised to stay away. I didn't want to but I turned around and saw all four of their eyes turn dark black full of want. I also saw four friends coming out to play. I grab my clothes before they can't control their wolfs. They don't argue so I know they're on the verge of losing control.

When I'm done I stand still waiting for them to cool down. It takes a moment but they do. I walk towards them and peck each of their lips. "Thank you for keeping control." They all lean in to my touch.

Then they say "Our parents and little sister are coming home today and they are ready to meet you. They were on a trip." I nod my head hoping that they will like me. I head out the door holding Jack an Jake's hands. We reach the kitchen and eat a bowl of cereal. I'm the last one finished. When I look at them I find all of them watching me. "What's wrong?" I ask. They shake their heads and say "Nothing's wrong, it's just your so beautiful."

I am taken back not used to people saying things like that. People have always said that I was pretty or cute but never beautiful. "We have to finish some pack paper work today before our parents get home. You can go meet some of the pack members if you want." I pout, I didn't mean to I just want to be with my mates. They saw me pout and said "We should be done around noon then we can hang out."

I still wasn't happy but at least that was something. They kissed me and then went to their office. I decided to go walk around the pack. Maybe go see how my family is doing.

After about 10 minutes of walking around, a beautiful blonde with long tan legs comes up to me. She reaches me and pushes me back. "You think your good enough to be luna? Your nothing but trash. The alphas are just using you. They already said that I was going to be luna, so you might want to step down before you get hurt!" She yelled at me. I knew there would be girls that would think that they were good enough for the alphas, so I didn't get mad. I just asked "And you would be?" She smirked and said "Luna Kelly."

People had come and watched us hearing all the ruckus, I knew they would be contacting the alphas soon. I nodded my head and said "Well Kelly(I made sure not to say Luna and say her name loud) I feel sorry for you. The alphas hadn't found their mate yet so they fooled around with you. They needed a play toy until they found their real mate which is me by the way. They even fooled you into thinking that you would be Luna and you actually believed them. You will never be Luna. I will be your Luna. You are nothing to them. You were just something to distract them. And if I ever see you with them I will personally kill you." I smiled sweetly at her.

"You little bitch!" She yelled the shifts into a small brown wolf. I knew the alphas arrived sometime ago but they didn't interfere. I'm glad too, I wanted to deal with Kelly myself. I shifted into my light grey wolf. I wasn't small because of the alpha blood in me but I wasn't as big as an alpha. Kelly's eyes showed a flash of fear before it was replaced with anger.

She lunged and I jumped to the side at the last second. I decided to have a little fun since she would be way to easy to beat. I let her lung and jump at me and I always moved at the last second. I was getting bored and I felt the alphas eyes on me. I lunged at her and she fell. I landed on top of her and grabbed her throat. I wasn't going to kill her. I just wanted her to know who she was dealing with. Just like I hoped she whined and submitted to me. I let go and she shifted back and ran away.

I looked at the alphas and saw amazement, shock, and pride in their eyes. I walked over to them and Jake had clothes in his hand. I walked behind a tree and shifted and quickly got dressed, then walked back to the alphas. "That was amazing Brook. You were meant to be Luna. We were going to interfere but saw that you had everything under control."

I smiled at them. "I just had to show her who was boss. Now let's go get ready for your parents."

Tell me what you think. Please vote and comment what you think. Thank you all for reading. I'm sorry if it isn't any good.