The Begining

I'm only doing Japan's accent. Because its easy.

It was a normal world meeting.

By that I mean, it was chaos.

France was flirting with England, who in turn was yelling at the frog while America was picking on him. Greece was sleeping, with Italy trying to hug Germany, who was trying desperately to get him off. Japan was agreeing to everything America said, causing Switzerland to treaten him. Russia was scaring half the other countries.

Germany slammed his hand down on the table, yelling. "EVERYONE SHUT UP!"

Typical meeting.

Halfway through though, something odd attracted the attention of some, who turned towards the door.

It was America's turn, who was once again trying to get everyone to use a giant superhero to save the world from global warming.

England looked towards the door, sipping his tea, not bothering to disagree with the git.

He could hear soft music playing. Something about it gave him the arge to go to it.

England found himself sitting straighter, getting ready to go to it when-

"Engrand-San?"

England looked up, startled, at the Japanese man.

"Yes Japan?"

Japan, the quiet nation, blushed in embarrassment.

"D-do you hear it to?

England simply nodded.

"Yo, England dude, Japan dude, what are you talking about?" America interuppted.

Japan kept his stoic expression, but England looked surprised.

"Can you not hear it?"

"Hear what Angleterre? Are you talking about your make believe animals again?"

"They are real frog! And no, because Japan can hear it too!"

"Yeah, I like totally hear it to!" Poland stated, jumping to his feet and causing Lithuania to fret.

"Me too, da." Russia agreed, causing most in the room to shiver.

"I do too." Canada's soft voice stated, though no one noticed.

"Ve! I hear it to!" Italy chirped happily.

America looked at all of them. "Have you dudes all lost your mind?"

England opened his mouth to argue, when he heard the music get louder.
Standing up, he began walking towards the door, muttering insults.

"England! Dude! You can't just-" America started, but he was already out the door.

Japan continued to look at the door, not moving. Maybe he should follow him...

"We should take a break anyways, da?" Russia asked, but even he was curious. He wanted to see what it was as well.

No one disagreed with the Russian man.

After everyone agreed they all started to leave, the ones who heard the music going to check it out. Until...

"AHHHHHHHhhhhh!"

Everyone who hadn't left shot up, rushing down the hall to see what happened.

They weren't expecting to see what they did.

Shattered glass was littered every where in a large open room. The glass seemed to have come from a mirror, the base of which was laying face down. Blood littered the floor as well.