Chapter 16

Chapter 16
Ariana's POV
One week later

I woke up to Find Nick behind me with his hand around my waist. God I can't explain how much I love him and I haven't even known him that long. I told my dad I would be back later then originally planned and you can imagine how that went down.
"Morning,love" he said as he pulled me closer to him. I blushed. When he called me love it always made me blush. I turned around and faced him. Our noses touching and we were staring at each other's eyes. Nick leaned in to kiss me." But I put my hand in font of my lips.
"Now, now Nick. You brother and sister our probably home and I don't think we still haven't told them yet. They wouldn't be to happy would they?" Klaus smirked and replied.
"That's true," he looks at the alarm clock next to the bed and realises it's 9.00, "Well I should get going. I've got a busy day dealing with Marcel and all." He got out of bed after giving me a peck on the nose and went to have a shower and get changed.
I lay on the bed looking at the ceiling. Shit! I thought. I know i love him it's just my dad would kill me, or worse try and kill Nick and then end up getting killed himself. Ugh! Why did my dad have to hate his guts. But even though I have these problems nothing will stop me from loving him, because I love him.
He came out if the bathroom changed and came closer to me and knelt by the bed.
"Your way to good for me Aria, you know that right?" He told me. God I never thought I here the day He would say that. I don't think anyone would. I smirked and kissed him.
"I know. I am way to hot for you." I teased as he rolled his eyes and left.
~~~

I was know showered and changed. I wore my Rolling Stones top and shorts with my leather jacket and black sneakers. I had curled my hair and applied some mascara an eyeliner as well as some red lipstick. I smiled as I left my room and headed down stairs into the kitchen. I walked in expecting to find no one there. But right there, sitting on the kitchen counter top eating a bowl of cereal ,was a girl . She had brown hair and brown eyes. She was fairly beautiful. Then I noticed the small bump she had. It wasn't very big at all yet it was just noticeable. I had seen her around but never really spoken to her.
"You know if your pregnant you probably shouldn't be sitting up there." I said. I guessed this was Haley the girl Nick had got pregnant. Typical Nick.
"Oh yeah you must be Aria." She said carefully getting down from the counter top.
"Yeah Thats me, your Haley right?" I asked her as she nodded and finished he bowl of cereal. A minute or two passed.
"So you and Klaus huh?"she said quietly not to sure how I would react. But I was worried. How did she know.
"How do you know about that?" I asked her as I ran towards her. Careful not to hurt her .
"Aria, I'm not an idiot. I heard you last night and the night before. You lucky Rebekah and Elijah are barely ever in. But it they were you and Nick would be in a lot of trouble. But don't worry I won't tell. Just be careful. Klaus can be..." I interrupted her at this point.
" Klaus." I finished her sentence as she nodded. It felt weird calling him Klaus ,Nick suited him way better.
"Don't worry. I know what he can be like. Trust me." I told her grabbing a blood bag out of the fridge. She then nodded and left. Then I drank the rest of the blood and through the empty package in the bin before calling Elijah.
"Where the hell are you?" I asked annoyed down the phone. I could hear Nick and Beka in the background talking but I wasn't bothered to listen to there conversation.
"I'll be back in 10 minutes. Then we can stay your 'training' or 'learning'. You know what I mean." Elijah calmly said down the phone. What was I going to do for 10 minutes? I know it might seem like I'm being a right brat but really there is nothing to do in this house.
" Fine! Hurry back" I replied annoyed and then hung up.

~~~

Rebekah's POV

We were on are way to Marcel, me and my brothers. We were walking through the streets when Elijah got a phone call.
"It's Ariana I should take this. She's probably mad." He went over to the side of the street and answered the phone. I then turned to Nick.
"Aria is a great girl. Don't ya think? She's beautiful and has the best sense of humour." I said trying to get my brother to admit he liked her or just that he cared for her. I was pretty sure he did.
"Yeah, don't forget bossy though." He smirked and leant against the lamppost which was beside him.
" oh come on Nick , you care for her. Otherwise you wouldn't let her push you around like she does. Admit it!" I raised my voice. That was my mistake. He grabbed me by the neck and pushed me against the lamppost.
" Maybe you should keep your voice down, sister." He told me. Looking at him I could tell there was something there . A spark of hope that he did care for her. He let go of me and I dropped the subject, just as Elijah Walked towards us.
"Everything ok here?" He asked.
"Fine." I said replying to Elijah's comment.
"Good cause I have to go to Aria.You and Nicklaus have to deal with Marcel." He told us. We both nodded and then he was gone from sight.
~~~

Ariana's POV

I had got changed into my leggings as I thought training would be difficult in shorts. I went into the living room. Ugh! I'm so bored. Elijah had texted me saying he would be half an hour not ten minutes .So After a minute or two of me sitting in the living room I decided to explore the house. I walked from room to room. I came across a room full of paintings. I looked at each of them. They were beautiful. I wondered who painted them. Then I saw a signature on one of the paintings, Nicklaus. He painted! I made a mental note to ask him about it later before moving on. I came across the library and then some more bedrooms. I swear they had at least 20 bedrooms here. Eventually I came across a room that looked like a gym. I had lots of boxing equipment and stuff. I wondered why they had this? I mean vampires don't need to work out. I guess they did it for just fun. They like working out. Strange. I looked at the clock and realised Elijah would be here in 10 minutes. So I decided I would do some work out. He had pissed me of after all and I needed to get my anger out. So the punching bag was the best option.

*
*
*
*
*

I know it ends a bit randomly. But she does have an anger problem and punching bag would help. Anyway pls vote and comment on what you think about it.