Chapter 11

Chapter 11
Damon's POV.

I saw Ariana walking through the graveyard. I walked up to her.
"Hey where's Stefan and Elena?" I asked her.
"No idea I left them cause I was bored." She told him as I frowned wondering where they were. But I snapped out of when Ariana started walking away. I grabbed her arm.
" we need to talk about you. How you can walk in the sun? How you came back to life?" I asked her but she just looked at her feet.
"Ariana. What aren't you telling me?" I asked her sternly. I didn't like it when she kept secrets from me and I never will.
"When I was dead.... I had a dream." She told me looking at my eyes.
"In this dream, I don't know who , but a voice told me I wasn't normal. I was special. That there was only a few of my kind of vampires left. And that most of then have died. That's kind of the just I it." She told me. Anger erupted inside of me. How could she not tell me?
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?" I shouted at her.
"Because I didn't think it was important." He replied back with annoyance.
"It's very important Ariana!" I told her. But she shook me of her arm.
"Just drop it dad!" She told me but I didn't listen to her.
"I can't just drop..." But she interrupted me.
"DROP IT!!" She shouted at me looking straight I my eyes. I could see her eyes dilate and then I just wanted to drop it. Wait a minute did she just compel me? How is that possible? By before I could ask her she was already gone.
~~~
Ariana's POV

I was on my way home when I realised I wasn't nearly drunk enough and that whole fight with my dad mad be annoyed .So I stopped on my way home at the grill. I had about a bizillion drinks and now I can't see straight.
I was making out with some guy, and when I mean making out I meant emotionless making out. So after I was done I got up and headed for another round. I chugged down another shot. Then Some guy then came up to be.
"Hey beautiful, wanna come with me?" He said grabbing my arm.
"I don't think you wanna do that dude." I told him but he just laughed and tried to pull me away. So I slapped him and flipped him over so he was lying on the floor grunting.
"Nice try there." I smirked at him then I got up and left. I had enough of men tonight. I looked at my clock and new I should get back.

~~~

Damon's POV

I had gathered everyone in the living room. Elena, Stefan, Jeremy and Matt. I looked at Jeremy telling him to tell me whatever he was gonna tell me later, and he obviously understood. I looked at everyone walked over the alcohol cupboard and poured myself a drink. It had been several hours where was Ariana?
"What wrong Damon?" Elena asked me putting her hand on my shoulder.
"Something's wrong with Ariana." I told them.
"What?" Matt asked. They had become good friends so I wasn't surprised he was worried.
"Think about it. She was staked with a wooden stake but came back to life, she doesn't need a daylight ring to walk in the sun and earlier she compelled me. How many people do we know who's like that?" I told them it had all clicked in my mind earlier on. I had a feeling I knew how as well but I couldn't tell anyone because I just couldn't yet, not yet.
"What are you getting at?" Jeremy asked. I looked at them and then said.
"She just like an original. She has the same abilities. She's an original vampire Without the age." I told them they all looked shocked and then I heard a smash come from out side and sprinted out to see who was there.
~~~

Ariana's POV

I walked towards the door with a bottle of whiskey I had picked up earlier. I was about to walk in when I heard people talking.
"Something's wrong with Ariana." I heard a vanillas voice say. Dad yeah it's dad, wait what's wrong with me.
"What?" I was pretty sure that was Matt. He was there too. Was everyone there?
"Think about it. She was staked with a wooden stake but came back to life, she doesn't need a daylight ring to walk in the sun and earlier she compelled me. How many people do we know who's like that?" Dad said to everyone. Who does he know like that? What's he going on about?
"What are you getting at?" Jeremy, I think, asked. .
"She just like an original. She has the same abilities. She's an original vampire Without the age."
What! What the hell? I'm like an original... Why did my dad keep this from me. Why didn't he just tell me. Shock rushed through me as well as anger but mostly confusion. Then the whiskey bottle slipped out of me hand and crashed into the floor. Within seconds dad was out side, closely followed by Elena and Stefan then Matt and Jeremy.
A tear slid down my check as I looked at them and then disappeared.
~~~
Damon's POV

She was standing there. Ariana was just standing there. I could see the hurt in her face as a tear slid down her face. Then she just disappeared from sight.
"Ariana.." I called by she was already gone. She is gonna hate me. But most of all she might do something she regrets when she this hurt. We need to find her.

*
*
*
*
*
Hey guys. So what do you think? Did you see it coming? Do you think whatever Damon is keeping secret will explain a lot? What is he keeping secret? What will happen to aria? Oh and I just want to classify that she isn't part of the original family, she just has the same ability as them jut without the age like them.

Vote
Comment
Vote
Comment