Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Ariana's POV

I ran. I just ran. I didn't look back. The trees whooshed past as I ran. I stopes after a half hour. I looked around and saw the lake, shining beautifully in the moonlight. The quarry. This was were apparently my dad turned. I sat on the crus and let the tears flow. How could he tell them first! I mean I'm the one who's the freak. I'm a freak...I always have been. I missed my mum. I hadn't seen her in ages. She would help me through this. But she's in London and I couldn't stay there. Not knowing that I could hurt them. I looked at the lake and thought and thought and cried . I didn't want to go anywhere I just wanted stay here in this moment, where there was silence, no drama, just silence. But I couldn't .

It had been an hour now. I knew thy were all out looking for me and it was only a matter of time before they found me. I knew what I had to do.

~~~

Still Ariana's POV

I ran back to the boarding house. I looked through the windows to check who was there. I saw Elena, the exact person I wanted to see. I walked into the house and into the living room where Elena was.

"Ariana! "She shouted as she ran towards me.

"Are you ok?" She asked me.

"I'm fine Elena. But I need your help." I told her as I walked towards the couch and sat down.

"Anything Ariana. What is it?" He asked as she sat next to me.

"I need you to take me to the original family. I need to talk and see them. I need to know what I can do." I told her. She frowned and then replied.

"I can't tot dad will murder me."

"Elena if you were me would you want to see and talk to the people your similar to. The ones that are like you, to understand." I looked her in eyes and told her.

"Yes but your dad, I can't, I would but he'd kill me." She told me as I began to get a bit angry.

"You will take me to them, Elena." My eyes dilated as I said it. OMG! I just compelled her. I didn't mean to.

"I will take you to them." She said getting up.

" wait a minute did you just compel me Ariana?" She asked.

"Maybe, it was and accident. You see why I desperately need to see them," I said as she nodded, "I'll go pack, I gonna stay there for a bit, if they let me." I told her. She just nodded as I walked up the stairs.

I had pact my clothes and everything and went downstairs. Elena was waiting there with the keys to Damon's car in her hand. We headed towards the car and I put my bag in the boot and got in. We started driving. Once we passed the mystic falls sign I realised that we had left and started to talk to Elena.

"So where are we going?" I asked her wondering where the originals lived.

"Last time I heard they were in New Orleans. We're heading there." She replied.

"Well we may as well make this mor fun." I said turning on the radio and 'Happy' by Farrell Williams came on. We both started singing along. Then suddenly Elena phone rings.

"It's Damon..." She said handing me the phone. I looked at it the answered.

"Hello dad. What do you want?" I asked him.

"Ariana why do you have Elena's phone?" He asked.

"Cause she driving dad. " I told him.

"Where are you? Put me on speaker I want to talk to Elena." He asked so I put him on speaker.