Chapter 7

Chapter 7
Damon's POV
I walked through the front door, Jeremy behind me,looking for Silas. He definitely wasn't Stefan that me and Jeremy figured out. I walked into the living room looking for Silas ,when I saw her.

Ariana.

"No, no ,no" I cried as I ran to her side. She was lying on the floor cold and blue veins all over her beautiful face. She had a stake through her heart. She was dead. Silas killed her.
"No Ariana don't leave me. You can't be dead. I barely knew you." I cried. As Jeremy looked at me.
"Is that your... Your daughter?" He asked.
"Yes." I said quietly as I took the stake out of her heart and lay her on the couch.
"I'm gonna kill him.!" I said as I rushed towards the stairs.suddenly Katherine runs into me with a robe on. Then is see Silas coming down the stairs. I push Katherine into Jeremy.
"Get her out of here. Don't tell me where you're going." I tell him as he leaves with Katherine. I turn to Silas.
"God, you're slow. Guess vamp-speed came with the upgrade." I smirked at him.
"Get out of my way and give me Katherine." I looked at him as he said it. I hated this guy.
" You killed my daughter. Why? And drop the whole Stefan look." I said to him with hate. The anger that boiled inSide of me was so difficult to control. I wasn't going to lose it. Not yet anyway.But all he did was laugh in my face.
"What?" I asked him.
~~~
Damon's POV
Ugh! That word. Doppelgänger. Really that word comes up way to frequently . It's just not possible, no way am I going to believe this dooshbag. Maybe it is possible? No it isn't Damon, stop thinking that it is.
"If I have to hear the word 'doppelgänger' one more time, I think I'm gonna actually have to learn how to spell it." I told Silas with a smirk.
"You say you don't believe me, and yet your mind is spinning at the possibility." He told me. Ugh! Why is he in my head.
"A, Get out of my head; B,I think I'd know if my little brother had an evil twin; and C, that Doesn't explain why you killed my daughter?!" I shouted at him, anger boiling inside if me.
"Oh, we're not twins. See, when I became truly immortal, Nature retaliated by creating a version of me that was killable. It's called a 'shadow-self'. And about your daughter you see she knew to much. She knew I was Silas, where Stefan was. Everything and I couldn't have that, now could I." He babbled on. He killed my daughter for her knowledge. She didn't know anything, did she?
"Well, whatever you are, your plan didn't work. The cure's gone, and your wrong she didn't no anything. Now, what do you want with Katherine?" I asked.
"I could tell you, but wouldn't it be so much more fun if it were a surprise?" He said ignoring what I had said about t daughter. I wanted to rip this guys head of.
"You're not getting her." I spat at him.
"Damon, how well do you know your brother? Do you really think he would leave town for three months without so much as a phone call, so you could live happily ever after with the love of his life? Or did you just delude yourself into thinking it would be that easy? Your daughter knew the answers to all of this but there's a little problem.... I killed her." He said. That's it! I thought. I lashed it at him and said,
"Where's Stefan?"
"He's suffering, like I suffered. So, call the hunter, bring me Katherine, and then I will tell you where your little brother is." He said to me. I grimaced at him knowing I knew what I had to do.
~~~

Ariana's POV

Am I dead. Where am I? Maybe this is what it's like to be dead? Just pitch black. No but I heard about the other side, where you lived as a ghost. But I was jut in darkness. It's almost like I'm in my imagining this or it's all in my head. Maybe I'm not dead. No that's not possible I was stabbed with a wooden stake. Through my heart! God Silas is a bastard!
"Hello!" I said, hoping someone would reply. No one answered. God I don't want to be alone. Not like this. Wake up aria! Don't be dead! Please...
"Aria..." A loud voice echoed through the darkness.
"Hello, who is it?" I asked.
" That doesn't matter. I'm here to tell you your not dead. Your special Aria. Your not meant to exist but you do. You have powers, abilities that most vampires don't have." The mysterious voice said.
"Wait what do you mean?" I asked
"You must wake up now..." I voice drifted of.
"No,no don't go. Tell me more."
But the voice had gone and the blackness slowly disappeared.

Suddenly light poured into my eyes .

~~~
Jeremy's POV
I was in the car with the person I hate most. Katherine. But I had to drive her somewhere, anywhere to get away from Silas.
"Where are we going?" She asked in her annoying voice. I just ignored her and kept driving.

"Are you deaf? I said where are we going?" She said raising her voice. Ugh! Just shut up Katherine ! Suddenly my phone rings. I pick it up and answer it. It was Damon .

"Hey." I said.
"How far'd you get?" He asked with worry in his voice, yet there was som sadness there I could tell. He must be sad , I mean his daughter just died.
"You said not to tell you." I stated.
"You pick now to listen to me?" He asked with sarcasm in his voice .
"We just passed Old Miller Road." I said giving in.
"Good. Turn around, bring her back." Damon told me.
"What? No!" Katherine shouted. But I ignored her and just hung up and made a U turn.
"What are you doing? Jeremy, stop! You can't take me back there, Jeremy. Damon wouldn't just hand me over. Silas clearly got in his head." She exclaimed. Maybe she was right. No Jeremy don't let her manipulative voice get in your head.
"Shut up, Katherine!" I said sternly. Suddenly she grabbed the wheel and swerved the car round.
"Hey, what the hell!" I shouted but she ignored me.
I can here the piercing squeak of the tires . Suddenly I loose control of the car and we crash into a lamppost on the side of the road .
Pain rushed through my body as I open the door of the car and fall out. Feeling my death come again.
"Hey...please..." I call after Katherine. Who is hobbling away out of sight, and then all goes black.

~~~

Damon's POV

I was worried. Jeremy should be back right now. God if something happened to him Elena would kill me! And my daughter... Don't think of her it will only make you mad or sad. No you have to focus. It would help if Silas wasn't strung at me.
"Ooh, your thoughts are churning. It's like a... spool of pink taffy. It's very messy, but very fun to watch." He chuckled.
"Anyone ever tell you that's creepy?" I told him with a smirk.
"You're worried. Jeremy's not answering the phone. He should be back by now. You think something's very wrong. I would be worried too... If I was you. Oh and I am sorry about what happen to your daughter."
"Shut you face Silas or I will pull it of!" I threatened even though I knew I couldn't take him down. He just laughed in my face. Ugh! I've had enough of this jerk. I'm going to go check what happened to Jeremy. I stormed out of the room and down the corridor only to find Silas following me.
"Where are you going?" He asked.
"To go and find out what happened to Jeremy... And Katherine." I told him as I stormed towards the door. But something stopped me... My daughter. I turned around thinking I would see my daughter lying on the couch. But no she was there, standing there. She looked down at her hands, I couldn't see her face but she was obviously shocked. What the hell? How is she alive? She was dead? My daughters alive.
"Dad..?" She said quietly while she turned around.
"Ariana!" I said zooming towards her and embracing we in a hug.
"How am I alive? Silas stabbed me. Silas.." She said as she stared at Silas with pure hatred. I could see it in her eyes. Before I could stop we she zoomed towards him and pinned him against the wall.
"You killed me!!!!" She shouted.
"Well... Obviously I wasn't successful since your still alive." He muttered with annoyance.
"You bastard! If I could I would kill you right now. But that please is not mine.. And apparently your immortal. So in gonna let you kill yourself. Even through you don't deserve that!" I spat at him as I moved away and walked towards the bourbon and poured myself a glass, to calm me down.
"Well, now that's done, I'm going to find out what happened to Jeremy and your coming with me." I said pointing to Ariana. I didn't want her to stay alone with Silas. Not so he could kill her again. I couldn't let her die again, I wouldn't be able to live withy self knowing I'd let her die again.She nodded and walked towards the door with me.
"Don't break anything Silas, please." I told him a I left with Ariana.

*
*
*
*
*
She alive! But I bet you all saw that coming. I know Damon wasn't to sad about it but if he was crying well that just isn't Damon. He was just sad and angry but only showed the angry part. Hoped you liked it!

VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE