Diagon Alley

Sirius returned the smile with one of his own.It was refreshful to have someone other than mum and Percy smile at me. At school the other children thought od me and Percy as freaks,because we had ADHD and dyslexia. Well enough is enough! I'm going to a new school and this time everything will be different. I'll make sure of it. With that thought I turned to Sirius.

"Well Sirius mum has agreed,so I guess that we should go and buy my school supplies." I said

"Yes ,I suppose we should.Hmm, well then to Diagon Alley we go." Sirius said.

"Diagon Alley ?" I asked,not knowing where it is.

"Yes, it's a place where magical people and Hogwarts students go to,to buy supplies.Only witches and wizards can go there."Sirius answered.

"How will we go there? I mean we are in U.S.A and I suppose that Diagon Alley is located in England." I asked truly curious.

"Why we will apparate of course. Although I warn you, you will probably vomit,since this is the first time you'll be doing this." Sirius said and with that he took my hand and we apparated to London,England in front of what I presumed was a pub called the Leaky Cauldron.

We walked in and Sirius started to lead behind the pub. In front of us was a wall and I was ready to ask Sirius what were we doing there, when he pushed some bricks and the wall disappeared and I saw an alley full of people. I was gobsmacked! I guess I should get used to it after all we are dealing with magic.I then noticed that all the people where dressed kinda different compared to how I was.( http://www.polyvore.com/chapter/set?id=113152718) Then again I have never been to England  and wizards where ages behind normal people,or muggles,but I never thought that their fashion sense was so bad. And that's putting it kindly.

"Stop daydreaming and pay attention." Sirius said while smacking my head.

"Hey! I resent that! I am paying attention." I exclaimed.

"Oh really? Then what was I saying." Sirius asked with his eyebrow raised.

"Well you said that ..... we are here ..... and that .... we should.... better go buy my school supplies?" I asked

"No. I said that we must firstly go to Gringotts Wizarding Bank to take your wizard money and only then go to buy your supplies." he said while staring at me accusingly.

"Yeah. I knew that I was just ...." I trailed off not knowing what to say. Busted!

"Whatever, come on we have many things to do." He said.

After going to Gringotts,which is owned and run by goblins by the way, and taking money from a vault which was left to me by a relative ,we went to the shops.First we went to Madam Malkin's Robes for all Occasions where I got fitted into my Hogwarts uniform and dress robe. Then we went to Flourish and Blotts, a bookshop.When we entered I was  astonished. There were so many books I felt lost.Seeing the go ahead from Sirius I run get every single book that had to do with my lessons at Hogwarts.

After spending an two whole hours ,Sirius finally managed to drag me out of there. I started pouting,but let it go understanding we had other things to do.By the end of the day we managed to get everything I needed except a wand.So here we where going to Ollivanders Wand Shop when Sirius stopped and turned to me.

"Hey Aqua I've got to go see someone, the shop is right ahead will you be alright going there alone?" He asked me.

"Yeah don't worry, I will be fine."I said.

With that he left and I continued my way to Ollivanders.When I entered I saw many people around my age there,but one girl stood out, she had blond hair and was fidgeting.I decided to be friendly and went to her.

"Hey! I'm Helen Aqua Jackson.but everyone calls me Aqua.What's your name?" I asked her after introducing myself.

"Hi! I Irene Walker.It's nice to meet you." Irene chirped and looked at me in the eye. Then and there we both understood that we would be the best of friends.

We talked for a while and learned a lot about each other. One thing about Irene that i was sure about was that she was almost always this cheerful.After promising each other that we would sit together at the train she left with her mother.

Finally it was my turn and I stepped forth .

"Hmm. It has been a while since I have seen one of your kind. " Ollivander  said.

"My kind? What do you mean by that?' I asked already confused. I thought there were many other muggleborns besides me.

"Don't worry child you will find out soon.Now to fing you a wand that will suit one of your power."He said.

There were many attemps with different wands, but every single one of them turned out a disaster.Finally after around 20 attemps we found the right one.Ollivander started saying something about its core and from what it was made, but I kind of tuned him out .When I snapped out of my daydreaming state I looked at him and saw that he had a mischievious glint in his eyes that put me on edge.

"It was nice meeting you and thank you for your help.Have a good day" I said and quickly run out of the shop.

There I saw Sirius waiting for and looking very bored .He didn't see me and I being the fun-loving girl that I am went behind him and....

"Boo!" I shouted

Sirius jumped and looked at me while touching his hand on his heart and looking scared out of his wits.

"What the hell have you been thinking.Scaring me like this!" He shouted and smacked my head the second time this day.

"Well you should pay more attention to your surroundings.You never know who is hiding in the dark." I said while smirking at him.

"Whatever! Now come on I have to get you home"Sirius said still a little angry.

"We are not going to apparate will we?" I asked.It had reall been a pain the first time and just as Sirius warned I had vomitted.

"Yes, we will and although you won't vomit this time you will still feel sick." he said clearly enjoying my misfortune.Damn sadistic bastard.

And with that thought in mind we apparated back to my house.I was dizzy and feeling really sick.

"Well I have to go! It was nice meeting you ,I will see you when the school year begins."With that said he left.

I was so exhausted that I didn't care anymore,but I still somehow managed to go to the kitchen.There I ate cereals and then went to take a long and hot bath.After that I went to my room,which I shared with percy, changed into my pajamas and went to sleep thinking about what it would be like to be studying at Hogwarts.