Time to meet my uncle!

" I still can't believe you blackmailed me into helping you tidy your room and hidiural thingng all of the supernatural things" Hermes said for the 5th time. " I mean come on! An 11 year old girl outsmarted me! A freakin' god! And I'm not just any god. I'm god of thieves and liars ..." He continued rambling on and on about it, so I just tuned him out. 

It has been 2 hours since I made Hermes help me with tidying the house and hiding all of my school supplies. We finished about 30 minutes ago and Hermes hasn't stopped complaining and although it was amusing to see him so frustrated, he was starting to get on my nerves. I swear if I have to hear one more  complaint come from him I will find a way to murder a god.

"One more word cousin dearest and I will castrate you. I just swear you are making my brain bleed." I said slowly losing my patience with him.

You see mum and Percy were coming home later on today and I was really nervous. It would be very difficult to keep mum and Percy from finding out than I am witch. I know, I know, you think that I shouldn't keep secrets and especialy big ones like this a secret from them, but mum alrady has enough on her plate, this would just make her worry that much more. Percy ... well Percy will probably be too excited to be able to keep it a secret, plus he tell everything to mum. Well back to the real world.

Mum and Percy will arrive around 10. I looked at the clock and saw that it was only 6.'Hm seems like I have 4 more hours until they arrive. What to do until then' I thought tapping my middle finger on the table. 

"That's it!" I exclaimed making Hermes jump.' Yes! Why hadn't I thought of it sooner! I should ask Hermes to take me to Olympus. It should be easy enough to outsmart him.'  And with this genius thought in mind I turned to Hermes.

"What's it ?" He asked me cautiously clearly seeing that I was up to something. Not that I was trying to hide it.

"Nothing, it's just that well .. . it's only 6 and mum and Percy are going to come back at 10. So I was thinking that maybe since we don't have anything  better to do..." I said trailing off at the end kind of afraid to continue and see his reaction.

"Yeah, go on.Finish that sentence, though I have a feeling I won't like your suggestion." He said watching me with a curious and slightly accusing expression.

"Why don't you take me to Olympus to meet my family." I finally said dropping the bomb. Damn the expression on his face was priceless. He had the deer-caught-in-the-headlights look on his face and it took everything in me not to burst out laughing.

"Woah,woah, woah! Slow down right here! What do you mean by that. There's no way I'm going to take you to Olympus to meet the other gods. If father finds out that you are Uncle P's daughter he's gonna kill you and I can't allow that." He exclaimed clearly frightened. I have to admit, it was kinda sweet that he was so worried aboy me.

"Oh don't cha worry your pretty little mind. Wait forget the last 3 words I said.But I really doubt Uncle Zeus will kill me the minute he sees me I will use my charm to make him love me and plus if he finds out that you knew that I was alive and din't tell him you would in big trouble. This way you get to be on you father's good side and I get to meet him and make him like me and maybe even have a soft spot for me." I said very much excited to meet my family from dad's side. My mind was already working over time planning a millio ways to make my uncle like me and not blast me from Olympus.

"Aqua! Please tell you're joking. Please tell me you're not seriously thinking about doing this!" Hermes said practically pleading me not to do it.

"Geez Hermes you should know how stubborn I am. We are going to Olympus right now and that's it. So come on just let me get my key and change my clothes to be a little bit more presentable." I said already skipping into my room not allowing him to utter a single word.

After 5 minutes I walked out ready to meet my uncle.I turned my head to the side to see hermes sitting on the sofa muttering under his breath curses and worrying about my well being.

"Hey cousin dearest finish your ramblingand get going we have 3 hours until mum and Percy return and I really want to meet my uncle and see Olympus." I said taking his hand and dragging him out of the door and somehow managing to lock it too.

With that Hermes knowing that he lost the fight (from the beginning might I add) took me said the 'magic word' "Maia" and with that we took off flying to Olympus. Though I find it sweet that he uses his mother's name to fly with his flying sneakers. ' Damn i've got to persuade him or blackmail him into giving me a pair of those' I thought dreaming about all the possibilities and pranks I could do if I had those shoes.