Meeting Uncle Z!

The throne room or Hall of the Gods was simly magnificent and there were no words to describe the ceiling. It was blue and was glittering with constellations. There were 12 thrones that formed a U around the hearth, which was in the middle of the room. The middle throne was made of platinum and had lightning designs on the sides, also made of platinum, and there was a man sitting there. He was tall with black hair, neatly trimmed beard, blue eyes and I 've got to admit he was really intimidating. ' I assume this is Zeus' I thought to myself.

Then I saw another throne, probably my dad's, which was on the right side. It was decorated with corals,gold chips and pearls and had a built-in holster for a trident. It was made of gray/green white streaked marble, the arms were sea beasts and the seat was a seal skin.

I was feeling very nervous, then again who wouldn't. I mean I am currently standing in front the King og the Gods who I am sure would be more than happy to blast me of Olympus, heck he will be even more mad when he finds out I'm not only a child of Poseidon, but also a freaking witch.

'Maybe it really was a bad idea to come here. Oh well it's too late to back down and I'm sure Hermes will save me. Hopefully.' I thought trying and miserably failing to keep myself from thinking something incredibly pessimistic.'Okay girl. Pull yourself together.It's now or never.' And with that in mind I went to Zeus and bowed to him to show my respect for him

"Rise child. My son here says that you seek audience with me. What is it that you wish to talk about and pray tell who is your parent, because it'sobviously not Hermes since you look nothing like him." Lord Zeus said with an inquisitive tone

" Thank you my lord" I said standing up. "And you are correct Hermes is not my parent.Thank the gods for that. It must be awful to have him as my father. I pity his children. " At that Zeus chuckled nodding his head while Athena was snickering and Hermes had an indignant expression on his face ready to protest. "But nevermind that I thought Hermes told you who my parent is" With that I gave Hermes the evil eye.

'Damn if looks could kill I would be seven feet under. Is it even possible for an 11 year old girl to have such a glare? I swear if Uncle Hades saw it he would be so proud of her.'Hermes thought slightly cowering from the glare.

'That bastard! I thought we agreed that he would prepare Zeus and tell him about me. Oh well he asked for it. The minute we leave Olympus and I'm safe from Zeus's wrath I'm gonna have my revenge. He should know that payback is a bitch and so am I' I thought all the while glaring at Hermes and I gotta admit that my mind can get very creative, too bad he can't read it. My thoughts were full of methods to get my revenge, though most of them were the most painfull ways that I could kill him with.

'I can just feel the tension betwen those two. I really pity Hermes, but I will be more than happy to help Helen extract her revenge. She may be Barnacle Brain's daughter, but she still is very smart and sneaky. I can see a bright future ahead of her.' Athena thought.

"Yes I agree with you Hermes isn't what you would call a responsible and good parent"Zeus said and you could hear Hermes protest in the background, though noone paid him any attention. "He also hasn't mentioned who your parent is." Zeus said and I could feel something akin to accusation in his tone.

"Yeah, I'm here because of who my parent is. Lord Zeus I beg you not to do anything rash to me, like blast me off Olympus, and please do not take your anger out on me. I am not the one at fault. My father is and my alliance lies in you." I begged him, trying to prepare him to what he was aout to hear and prevent him from killing me.

"Why would I do that child? And promise you that if you are not at fault I won't harm you, but your parent or your father as you said, will face punishment" He said though I'm pretty sure he beginning to piece together who my father was.