A phone talk

After Sirius explained everything I just sat there staring off into space for what felt like hours trying to comprehend what the hell happened.I mean come on who would have thought that I would be a witch and be accepted into one of the best wizarding schools of the whole world.I mean come on my whole life I was kicked out of schools and now I'm accepted into one and that is prestegious too.

Damn Percy would be so jealous if he found out.But no I can't tell him .I will have to keep it secret.Mom is already getting worried about every single thing  and if she finds out that I'm a witch she would worry much more thinking that I would hurt myself while I'm training with my magic.No I will not tell her anything.I was snapped out of my thoughts by Sirius.

"So what is your answer? Are you going to go to Hogwarts? " Sirius asked.

Now that was an interesting and difficult question.On the one hand, if I did go to Hogwarts that would mean that I would only see Perce and mom at summer and I would be all alone at that school. Not only that but I would also have study harder to get good grades,because I can't  get kicked out of this school,since I doubt another wizarding school would want me.On the other hand, being in Hogwarts would teach me to control my powers and maybe along the way I would make some friends who would be like me and wouldn't  criticize me like all  the others.With that I made up my mind.

"Well Mr.Black while I would really love to go I have yet to get permission from my mother.So would you mind to wait some minutes so I could talk with my mom?" I asked him.

"Of course Ms.Jackson I understand." Sirius said.

"No need to call me that Helen or Aqua will do, Ms.Jackson is my mother.Besides that it makes me feel old and I'm only 11 years old." I joked

"Well then Aqua you can call me Sirius and I agree Mr.Black makes me feel old too."He said

"Ok Sirius.Now I'm sorry but I will go call my mother." I said

And with that said I started dialling mum, when suddenly a hilarious thought came to my mimd. Damn How I would love to see Percy's reaction  and facial expression when he heard that I was accepted into a prestegious school which is located in Scotland.Boy would he be jealous.Damn I really miss all the action.Just then I heard my mum's voice.

"Hello. Who is it?" Mum's asked in her happy voice.

"Hi mum! It's me Helen.How are you?" I asked.

"Helen dear (mom is the only one who calls me Helen, all the others call Aqua,not that I mind I actually prefer it) I missed you and me and Percy are doing good.He's actuall at the beach right now,though he would me more than happy totalk to you."mum  said

"No,no,no there's no need for that I actually called to talk to you and ask you something."I exclaimed

"Oh what do you want to talk to me about has something happened?" Mum asked.

How she always knows when I'm hiding something is a mystery. I mean whenever Percy and I would get in trouble mum would always somehow find out what happened.Though I guess  being a mom does make one understand when their children are lying.Thank god I'm better than Percy at lying, I mean while I could easily lie and make everyone believe me, even mum sometimes, Percy couldn't lie to save his life.But back to the matter at hand.

"Well mum you see just today I got an acceptance letter to a prestegious boarding school  in Scotland and I was wondering if I could go." I said.

"A school in Scotland? But it's so far away! And and you would be away from Percy for so long."Mum exclaimed.

" Look mom I know that it's far away and I would be away from my twin, but mum I really want to go I always wished to go to another continent and since I am a nonresident student the school will pay for my supplies so you don't have to worry about money."I said trying to persuade her.

"Well are you sure you want to go?" Mum asked caving in to my request.

"Yes mum please please please I really want to go!" And right there I knew she would cave in and allow me to go to Hogwarts,because I rarely asked for something and when I did I only asked for the most essential things so I always got what I wanted.

"Okay you can go and don't worry I will talk to Percy,because although he will not admit it he will really miss you after all you two are twins.Bye now dear I will see you in a week."Mum said.

"I will miss Perce too and Bye bye mum see ya later."I said.

Yes !

I almost started doing a happy dance when I remembered that I was not alone.So turned around and smiled one of my biggest smiles at Sirius.