Chapter 11- Let's Reach For The Sky

I felt felt something soft and comforting, I clenched on that comfort not wanting it to disappear or go any where. It calmed me and relaxed me as I clenched on.

I snuggled closer to the object not having any desire to let go. I smiled dreamily wishing I could stay in this position forever.

Wait a second...My eyes flew open and I screamed, jumping back. Letting me fall off my bed on two feet.

Hunter's eyes flew open and he jumped out of the bed too in a protective stance. Once he looked around and saw nothing he looked back at me.

"What's wrong?" he said confusion clear on his face.

My mouth hung open, "Your practically naked".

He chuckled, probably at my immaturity.

"Klover. I'm wearing boxers"

"Exactly! That's practically nude!" I yelled.

He shook his head. "Well does it help that I'm your mate?" he asked, amusement clear on his face and in his expression. He was crawling back into his bed.

"No!" I shrieked. He rolled his eyes as he laid back down.

"What do you think your doing mister?!"

"Um.." he chuckled. "Going back to sleep"

"Not in my bed!" I don't know why I was so overreactive about this. I mean he was just in his boxers, I mean that's all but I mean still it was embarrassing. I had just snuggled up to my mate with his shirt off and him only in his boxers. I mean that's pretty embarrassing.

"Yes. In your bed" he rolled his eyes. "And your gonna sleep right beside me".

I crossed my arms. "No I'm not"

He growled. I had to hold in the giggle that wanted to escape. He was always trying to get his way, I had noticed throughout this whole time I've known him which was only a day but technically it was five even though we weren't talking. I shook my head.

"Klover"

"Nope," I said walking over to the door. He growled and in a flash he was in front of the doorway.

I smirked. "Move"

He shook his head and smiled. "No, your coming with me".

"What do you-"

And in a quicker fashion than before he had me over his shoulder face down with me looking down at his butt.

I hit his back but he didn't even flinch so I just let him put me down on my bed.

He smiled greedily at me and I rolled my eyes. I turned my body so it was facing the other side so that way I was in the direction of facing the left. He growled for the third time and I giggled.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to his body and kissed me on my neck but I pretended not to care.

That got him more upset so he growled even louder and I smiled. I turned around quickly and crashed my lips on his. At first he didn't respond because he was probably too shocked, but then his lips moved in perfect sync with mine.

He greedily kissed me and I ravenously kissed back, we were both solving our hunger.

I pulled away out of breath. Hunter smiled with his heavy breathing and I couldn't help but smile back. He kissed my forehead and I snuggled against his bare chest drifting off to sleep.

********************** 

My eyes fluttered open up again but this time I was alone on my bed. I jerked up on the bed looking around for Hunter but there was no hint of him around.