Chapter 3- I Hope This Is Enough Distance

To the right is HunterXD ENJOY!!

Chapter 3- I Hope This Is Enough Distance

Kevin's POV

Klover ran full speed at Brad and Kelly, they stopped their make out session at the last minute to see her charging at them. I saw her smirk and with that she jumped over their heads at the last second, changing into her wolf as she was in the air.

The sound of her clothes ripping echoed and she ran like I had never seen her run.

I looked over at the rest of the pack and they all had their mouths hanging open, and I couldn't help but join them.

My sister, Klover, would have never had the courage to stand up to the Alpha or me.

So why now? Why was she so brave now? How and when? And why? I never really understood why Klover was difernt from us and I never really understood why I turned on her so fast and so quick just like everybody else had. I shook my head trying to focus on what happened and try to answer my own personal questions.

How? As soon as she said that Brad was her "mate" she went all crazy chick. 

 When? Well that was when he dissed her in front of everyone.

Why? Because he was---I growled.

"What's wrong?" Brad asked. Accusation was what he saw in my eyes. Without saying a word I ran down the road and onto the pack house.

I knew that it had been at least thirty minutes since Klover ran. And I was disappointed that I just stood there finally catching on to what really happened.

I heard paws behind me and instantly knew my pack was following me.

'Whats going on?' Brad asked through our mind link.

'Shut up' I growled.

'Excuse me?' he asked.

'I said shut up' I yelled and he winced by loudness

'I hope you know who your talking too' Brad growled.

'I know exactly who I'm talking to' I said.

We reached the house and I changed out of my wolf form in the woods grabbing a pair of shorts that we're hidden by one of the trees. Not waiting for anyone. I opened the door and ran up the four flights of stairs and went up to the attic but I couldn't open it because it was locked.

Frustrated as I was I pounded on the attic door.

"Open up Klover!" I yelled.

Silence.

"That's an order!" I yelled.

Silence.

I pounded on the door even harder, my anger getting the best of me.

"KLOVER!! Open the dang door!!" I was getting worried.

Sure I was the worst brother to her. I encouraged the insults with starting the insults. I bullied her, constantly trying to break her down and looks like I had. I loved her more than Kelly even though I treated her bad. I was older than her by two minutes, I was her big brother. I was supposed to protect her from the world but instead I did the exact opposite.

But I'm going to change that. This situation made me realize how important she really is to me. I am going to fulfill that role of being her brother, of being her protector.

I sighed. "Please Strawberry" I pleaded using her old nickname. My pounding became softer and slower as I tried to get her attention.

"What's up man?" Brad said nonchalantly like nothing had happened before. I glared at him.