Chapter 12(part 2)- Waiting For Them To Say, "Take Me With You"

Chase's POV

I listened to everything that Cameron was saying. I couldn't believe it at first but as he went further into the story, it made more sense.

I was about to say something that was on my mind but something stopped me. My body stiffened and I could feel my soul being dragged to some place else. I was pulled from my very flesh and into the sky.

They it went to black.

"Hello?" I yelled. No one ever answered but darkness quickly disappeared. My eyes widened as I realized I was somewhere completely different.

I wasn't in the woods anymore but I was someplace else. I was in a room. An old room, there was a wooded chair and a dining table. There wasn't much in the room. I didn't get to seeing what the rest was like because voices had caught my attention.

The voices belonged to a young blonde woman and young brunette haired man. They were talking to someone.

I couldn't tell who it was because the person was blurry but I could see the man and woman clearly. They looked as if they were talking with someone important.

"Please!" the blonde woman cried out. She held a pained look.

"We will do anything" the man pleaded. But the other person had looked as if they already made up their mind.

"You have disobeyed our very law and therefore you will face the consequence". The person said. Surprisingly the persons voice didn't sound man or woman. It was as if it was robot but a human at the same time.

"No no!" the woman shouted. She buried her head in the mans chest.

I scrunched up my face in confusion. Whats wrong with her?

I quickly turned to the side as I saw at the corner of my eyes something flash. I turned to the side, and saw Julianna smiling weakly at me.

"Sorry," she said. "It's just that I touched you and I ended up coming into this". I smiled at her, reassuring her that it was fine. She smiled back and turned her gaze to what I was looking at.

"Wow, I've never been in this before"Julianna said amazed.

"Do you know what this means?"I asked.

"You've been pulled into a flashback, but not just any flashback it's a flashback that our ancestors wanted you to see. This flashback should have something to do with you,"she explained. I nodded turning my attention back to the scene that displayed before me.

The anonymous person spoke up, "In your lifetime you will have son and a daughter. Your son will be named Chase, ruler of speed and your daughters name will be Klover and will be ruler of life".

Julianna and I exchanged glances. So Klover was my sister. I would have to see the resemblance when I got back.

"What's our consequence?" I guess he would be my father asked.

"Your son will be cursed". My mom broke into sobs.

Julianna held onto my hand probably not even knowing that she was because when I looked a her she was biting her lip nervously. She squeezed my hand.

I smiled, even though I just found out I was cursed, I couldn't help but smile when she was around. It just felt so right being with her. I think she might be my mate. I shook those thoughts out of my head and looked back to my parents and the anonymous person.

"Whats the curse?" my dad asked sternly. He was trying to hold himself together. But I could tell he was barely controlling himself because he was shaking all over.