Chapter 4- Meeting Strangers Actually Made Me Smile

To the right is LukeXD

Chapter 4- Meeting Strangers Actually Made Me Smile

Klover's POV

Hunter replied instantly and I knew he could feel the same sparks that I felt. It was like my eyes were opening and I could finally see clearly. My hands were tussling through his hair. His hands rested on my back and he pulled me closer to his body, and I felt his warmth. Our lips moved in perfect sync and I hadn't understood why.

My mate was Brad so how could feel this way with Hunter, someone I barely knew. How is that possible? The legends say that you only get one mate, but I don't understand anymore. Do you get a second mate after the first rejects you? I would have to soon find out.

I have to say that this kiss was truly amazing, I had never felt so alive before. Kissing him was making me feel real, and I liked that feeling. Our kiss was a bit hot and heavy maybe because it was our wolves craving for each other. But I needed answers so after saying sorry to my wolf, with all my weak strength I broke away. It was so hard because I really wanted to stay and kiss for a bit longer.

I was panting for air in my system, after I broke away from him and by my knowledge he was panting for breath too. As soon as I got it all, I closed my eyes knowing that my cheeks were heating up with embarrassment. When I was little, Kevin used to call me Strawberry because my cheeks were so red and because I smelled like them.

I shook my head shaking the memory away. I opened my eyes to find Hunter with a huge smile on his face and you could see slight blush on his cheeks. Behind him, his pack looked shocked, some looked happy while another looked at me like I was crazy, and that was tan boy.

The tan boy stepped up to me, "What the heck was that?! You guys only introduced each other and then out of no where you start making out. Am I missing something here?" he looked so confused.

"I uh um I uh was um," I was interrupted.

"Chill Luke. She's my mate," Hunter growled. How is this possible?

Luke made an oh sound and held out his hand to me.

"Oh well in that case, I'm Luke," Luke grinned. I nodded.

"Klover," I said simply.

"Right," he nodded. "Well this is Jason and Mason" he gestured to two guys who looked exactly the same. So I'm guessing their twins. Jason had shaggy blonde hair while Mason had short dirty blonde hair. So there was a difference to distinct between the two.

"Nice to meet you," I said politely.

They both came at me with a big hug and they were literally crushing me. Maybe because it was both of them and not one of them. When they finally let go they had wide grins and all I could do was smile back which I hadn't done in awhile.

"We've always wanted a sister,"Jason said. Mason hit him in the chest.

"What?!" Jason said.

"What about Julianna?"Mason asked.

Jason laughed a nervous laugh.

"My bad I meant we've always wanted a second sister," he said smiling.

"Wait till I tell Julianna you said that. She's gonna kick your butt," Mason laughed.

Jason dropped on his knees and became a bit theatrical,"Oh please don't tell her, she'll kill me".

I laughed and they looked at me and smiled.

Luke rolled his eyes. "And this is Kyle, he's Hunters brother".

I shook his hand but he just winded up hugging me instead.

"Oh," I stuttered.

He let go off me and I could really take in his appearance. He had blonde hair just like his brother, and he had green eyes. He smiled at me but before I could turn around something caught my eye.

On the side of his left arm near his shoulder was something in black printing.

My hand went out for it. I touched it to see if I was just imagining but it was there. It was real. Kyle looked confused and taken back as I walked to the side of him so I could see the printing, to see the symbol.

I gasped. The symbol was not a gardenia flower like mine but water. It was a circle and inside was a wave that stopped the circle in the middle. My hand went to mouth. Tears welled up in my eyes.

"I can't believe this," I whispered.

"Klover what's wr-,"Hunter's soothing voice said but didn't finished.

I turned around blurry with tears and he stopped in the middle of walking all the way to me.

"What's wrong?" I shook my head and ran as fast as I could past him and into the woods.

I finally found family and I ran. I didn't know exactly why but I just needed to. It was hard to take it in. What am I? What are they? Are we the same? What do these symbols mean? Why are we so different from the rest of the werewolves?

I was running through a bunch of trees and I had no idea where I was running to but I stopped at a lake and sat down on the dirt ground. I grabbed my knees closer to myself and buried my head inside sobbing.

I was so confused and it bothered me not knowing what I was and what they were. Questions filled my head as I sobbed. I needed to get answers.

'Well you blew the chance of getting answers a long time ago' my she wolf said.

'I know' I said defeated.

I heard footsteps and I immediately sniffed the air and realized that it was my new friend Hunter. Well maybe he's more than that, I thought.

"Are you okay?" Hunter asked sitting by my side.

"No"

He smiled. "Right. I have no idea why I asked that if obviously your not". I smiled slightly. It was silent for a while. And luckily it wasn't awkward silence.

"Why did you act the way you did when you saw my brothers printing?" Hunter questioned.

I sighed trying to find the right words to say as I wiped my tears away. "Because I've been different for so long and it was amazing and great that I found someone who had the same marking".

"But I don't understand. You looked so sad".

"Yeah," I sighed. "I guess the truth makes you feel what you don't want to feel sometimes".

"Well he isn't the only one," Hunter smiled.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"All of us have a printing," he said.

I looked over at him and realized that he was right. On his hand was a flame. Fire. I smiled and got up. I walked over to the water and put my hand inside. I rubbed some water on my neck so that way the cover up that I put on my printing disappeared.

I turned around and he smiled as he saw the printing on my neck. I walked back to him and stood.

"Your like us," he sighed. "I don't know what happened to you before this but we can be your family. I will be your family, whatever you need".

I smiled. I had a family.

He got up from the ground and gave out his hand to me. I reached for it but something stopped me and before I could get his hand I fell to the ground.

My eyes closed preparing me for darkness. 

Just when for once in my life meeting strangers actually made me smile.

____________________________

Okay people sorry about the whole ill update tomorrow thing, I was watching a movie and I got so caught up in it that I forgot to update. Lol. Well today I promise to update again. This time I promise. Haha. Sorry about earlierXD.

Love, 

ASHLEY