The Fiction Awards

This is a very exciting time for every writer on Wattpad, when all the famous awards here are basically rolling around our news feeds!

With The Watty's right around the corner, The Fiction Awards 2017 have come for the second time on Wattpad, and this year, I decided to give it a try :)

Yes, it's a long shot and I have no real expectations of actually winning, but The bad boy has Wattpad is slowly coming to an end, and I'm pretty satisfied with the outcome, so I wanted to let you guys know that I'm going to throw my hat in the ring.

Nominations:

If you'd like to nominate a story, simply go to the book called, The Fiction Awards 2017, and leave an inline comment next to the right category with the story's title, along with the username of the author.

And that's all you have to do! :)

Hope you guys do this because there are so many talented people out there who would definitely deserve an award (and they need all of your support for it!)

Note: I in no way am obliging you to nominate my book! Only do that if you WANT to! If you feel like it's worth it! The decision it's all up to you and I'd be happy with whichever you book you nominate :)

Thank you so much if you do decide to nominate, and thank you also if you had the patience to read this ;)

Link for The Fiction Awards:

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/OLIncfoytD

QUICK NOTE:

I am so very sorry for not updating this Friday, I didn't forget about this book (there's no chance of that happening), and I do hate it when I miss an update. I was very busy and the last week has been hectic!

However, I'll try to post the next chapter as soon as possible, which should be in no more than a few days. Thank you for understanding!

Keep rockin' and see ya to the next update!

Cheers ✌