s i x: ✔

Guys thank you so much for the 1K reads omg♡ I can't even tell you how happy I am!! Your support means a lot to me!

If I could, I'd give you all a hug through the screen but I can't so I'll just have to settle for a pillow :'))

Ok enough with my speech. Enjoy this earlier update!

______

Six:

You know that thing, the calm before the storm?

If you don't know how it feels like, let me tell you. When the storm part comes, you eventually realize why it wears this name.

And this is exactly what happened to me the next day at school.

My pancake breakfast at home was my calm part. When I got into the car and drove to school with my radio blasting Aerosmith, that was still part of the calm.

But as I entered the school's perimeter, my winter boots making crunching sounds on the crispy grass covered in rime, I began to spot the first glimpses of the storm.

I stepped into the crowded hallways. Students were walking in all directions, hushed tones and whispers following them as they went to their first period classes.

I shoved my way on the corridors. The whispers echoed around me, coming from different voices each second.

"Did you read it...?"

"I had to check it three times to believe."

"I forwarded it to everyone."

"I wonder how he reacted when he saw it."

"Who is the blogger anyways?"

The last question made me flinch. I turned around in my heels and gazed around the hallways, but whoever said that already vanished among the crowd.

And from that point on, the storm began.

Michael strolled casually into the school, not aware of all the glances that were stolen in his direction. A trail of whispers followed as everybody had their intense stares locked at him.

He looked around and a smile grew upon his face. He lifted his head higher and kept his walk with his daily cocky attitude.

Looks like he hadn't read my latest blog.

But he was enjoying the attention, alright. Too bad that he didn't realize what kind of attention he was getting.

People whispered and chuckled among themselves. Michael travelled the hallway and passed a quick smirk to a few girls of the popular gang, but they only laughed in return and shoved past him.

He frowned, looking puzzled. I don't think he'd ever had to deal with this kind of reaction from other girls.

The more he looked confused, the more people laughed at him, and his expression showed even more confusion. It was a vicious circle.