Chapter 4

“Come on everybody its time for dinner” Marcel yelled out to the crowd. I swung my head over to Cole and his bandmates, this couldn’t be happening. At a certain time all the vampires in the party fed on the guests that were invited, what if someone gets to the boys. 

“THIERRY” I screamed, his head popped up and nodded to me. Within minutes the boys were gone and so was Thierry. 

I felt relieved until I heard a scream, turning my head to see Camille being bitten by some vampire. I ran over to her and tried pulling the vampire off her, but he wouldn’t budge so I hit his head with a glass bottle. It instantly shattered over his head glass falling everywhere. He slowly turned around and walked towards me dropping Cami to the ground. The vampire picked me up and started to go for my neck, I felt eyes on me. To where I looked I saw Dalton and Cole staring at me, I could see the fear in their eyes. I kicked my leg over to the vamp’s spot and he fell down. He sped back up and held me against the wall, full strength used. 

“Marcel” I screamed to him, instantly he looked at me running to me. 

“Get off her man” he pulled the man back a few hundred feet, smashing him into the table across the room. I instantly ran to Cami’s side. 

“Are you okay” i got so mad all my angry with the Cole thing and the vampires and EVERYTHING. 

Josh’s POV:

Davina just got to Cami’s side and she saw the gash in her neck. And I don’t know how to put this, but I guess she became consumed in rage because all of a sudden the room started to shake. I tried to make her stop make come back to her senses, but she pushed me outside with her gravity pulling thingy and locked me out of the party. I ran to the nearest window, and saw that she did the same thing to Marcel and Rebekah. And then she put a complete shield barrier over Thierry and the band he was with. She started to levitate somehow, and that’s when it happened.

Camille’s POV: 

Davina just shot her hand up to the ceiling and broke every glass bottle. Water, Alcohol, and anything that was a drink just spilt everywhere. All of sudden she made the water turn into fire, it spread everywhere. One of the vampires tried to hit the fire alarm, when he pulled the trigger Davina directed her hand to the sprinklers that was shooting water and soon everyone was screaming bloody murder. I reached out to touch the water, I smelt it, it was vervain.