Chapter 3

Davina’s POV: 

“Look Marcel I know we can’t have Davina outside where the other witches can find her, but what if we just have a party in the house.” Josh was trying to convince Marcel into letting us have a party. 

“Excuse me” he said with a tone of confused and a hint of anger that Josh was trying to go against his orders. 

“She will be in sight so you can monitor her while she is having fun and i don’t know being a teenager.” It took some persuading, but he agreed. Marcel got his friends Diego to go get some food, drinks for the party and told Thierry to tell the others to spread the word about the party. 

After everything was put together I asked Marcel if he could get Camille to come over with some outfits so I could get ready for the party. After 15 minutes I heard my door knock, I yelled that it was open. 

“Hey Davina how is my amazing powerful witch doing” Camille said coming into the room. I laughed and hugged her.

“Being stressed out, but that’s nothing new right” I said sitting on my bed. 

“Ok well don’t be I got some outfits, I thought about dresses but then you have to do the whole prom thinking wise. So instead I got this really cute outfit I think you will love. Its totally you.” She said to me, which made me chuckle to myself. 

“What’s so funny” 

“You, are you sure you’re a bartender because you could be a personal shopper for someone” she only laughed with me. 

We started with my hair and make up, finally my outfit it was stunning yet simple. We actually decided on me wearing a nice cocktail dress, it was a white dress with a nice aztec design. I let my hair stay the way it always is, nice and wavy. We headed downstairs to hear music being played, and I saw all the vamps, groupies, and the humans dancing on each other. Animals they all kinda were, to be frank. 

“Davina, so what do you think. I can throw a good party right?” Josh came from behind me hugging with his arms. 

“Yes you did, it seems unreal that Marcel allowed us to do this” Camille said handing me a drink, I drank it all the way. 

“I just need to act like my own age” I said to myself 

“Exactly, be young. Just forget the whole world for today, and have fun. Tonight you will be just Davina Claire, Normal teenager.

“Hey Josh” I heard someone call over from the other side of the room. I looked over to see some man with a bunch of teenagers, they must’ve been the band Josh was talking about. 

“Eben hey haven’t seen you in so long. Where is that band you promised me?” Eben moved out the way to show 5 guys, as they walked up to us I was able to see them better in the light.

“No freaking way” There stood Cole Pendery, the guy I tried so hard to stay away from me. 

“Davina, I didn’t know you would be her. Let alone be at this party?!?!?” he said staring me down. I just kept still looking at Camille trying to hold it all in, I knew I wouldn’t be able to hold in for long. 

“Cole this is my friend, Josh. This is his friend that you are here to cheer up, hence the whole reason for this awesome party” Eben said to Cole in a matter of fact type of tone. 

“Josh we have a problem” Thierry came up to us out of breath.

“Ugh what is it” He said in annoyance.

“Some vamp” I cleared my voice and pointed my head toward the others. He understood what I meant. “I mean girl is trying to get in the party, and has already taken out 2 of our guys” I looked over to the door to see Rebekah at the door waving at me. Only girl I know who wasn’t patient enough to see me, kinda made me happy that someone was not willing to wait to see me. Does that make sense, you know what I mean If not sorry. 

“Its fine let her in and make her come to me, please Thierry” he nodded and let Rebekah come forward.

“Bloody hell is going on here, I was talking to Hayley and she said you were having a party. Does Marcel even know about this, if not he will kill everybody” She shoving Thierry’s grip off her, making him stumble back a bit. 

“She meant in a joking matter” Josh quickly pointed out. Rebekah looked at him like he had four heads, “No I wasn’t and you would know he would snap your neck if he were here” 

I moved my hand over her head, and she was forced to come down at my level so I could talk to her. I whispered in her ear. 

“Get me out of here I don’t think I can hold it in much longer” she nodded and started to walk me back to my room.

“Excuse me gentleman we will be right back… Maybe” she gave me a suspicious look. Josh told Thierry and Diego to watch and make sure that none of the other vamps will feed or show the band anything ‘out of the ordinary’. Josh and Camille followed behind us making sure no one would follow us back upstairs. 

“Wait Davina… Davina” he ran up to me and grabbed my hand. I sucked in my breath holding the will power not to let it go.

“Davina please look at me, please. Look I’m sorry what happened happened, but I miss you so much and I need you to be besides me. Like old times.” he was close to tears. I went up to him and hugged him instantly he hugged me back. 

“Phasmatos Tribum, Nas Ex Veras, Uenes Fes Matos Et Somnos. Ex Totum Ex Um Maleo Matos” I said into his ear and lifted my hand to the others, a glow came out from my hand and Cole watched in awe as to what I was doing. 

“Come on Davina you must come now” Josh yelled at me, I left Cole and the others in the room with Thierry watching them like a hawk. 

“What took you so long” Camille said locking the door. 

“I was doing a protection spell to make sure nothing bad will happen to them at the party.” I learned a few spells from Elijah’s mom grimoires, she was an amazing witch. Very powerful yet decided to kill her children, just because they were vampires. 

“Are you better, how come you couldn’t hold the power in” Rebekah looked a me making sure I didn’t break an arm or anything. 

“My power is something I can control, but if something like for say emotions are heightened I may lose control” They all looked at me with a surprised face.

“What could've have made you lose control, and what could it have to do with your emotions” I decided to tell them made another time about my past life and to have fun at the party. I shot Camille a look that was basically asking if we could go back to the party, she nodded her head. 

“Let’s go back to the party, um Davina I think you should explain the story to a certain someone” she pointed her head to Josh. This is going to be hard to explain, here goes nothing. 

“Cole Pendery, also a member of the band you hired is my ex-boyfriend who was kissed by Bella Thorne. When he said he didn’t mean for it to happen and that he didn’t kiss back I saw it in his eyes that he meant every word, but when this was happening so was the readying of the harvest. I didn’t want Cole involved with this life, because honestly look at where we are. We’re in the middle of a war, so I used the kiss thing as a reason to break up with him. But now look at what happened, he’s here. What if Klaus comes and tries to kill him like he did to Tim” I started to cry as I remember the memory. I couldn’t sleep for a week. 

“Hey look it will all be okay, you put the protection spell thingy on him and his bandmates. So everything will be fine, except the fact you have to face and answer why you left” I groaned and went back to the party as did Josh. He was like my new best friend, and what makes it better is that he is gay so there is no sexual tension between us.