Chapter 1

“And what is your name beautiful” the judge said to her, as she flipped her hair the way I loved she did. 

“My name is Davina Claire” Oh how that name ringed through my head, I miss her so much. 

“Okay well Ms. Claire do your thing” she smiled and started to sing

Now, don't just walk away

Pretending everything's okay and you don't care about me.

And I know it's just no use.

When all your lies become your truths and I don't care.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Could you look me in the eye,

And tell me that you're happy now.

Ooh.

Would you tell it to my face or have I been erased,

Are you happy now?

Are you happy now?

Do you really have everything you want.

You could never give something you ain't got,

You can't run away from yourself.

Could you look me in the eye,

And tell me that you're happy now.

Yeah, yeah.

Come on tell it to my face or have I been replaced,

Are you happy now?

Yeah, yeah, yeah,

Yeah, yeah, yeah,

Are You Happy Now?

I just stared at the tv in awe, she never told me she could sing. She just sang her heart out and I guess what people would say fall in love with the music. 

“Thank was amazing just excellent and what made you choose this song” the interviewer asked when she went backstage.

“Let’s just say that a certain someone made a wrong choice and chose to break my heart.” she said into the mic. I hung my head low not wanting to hear anymore.

“Well let’s hope this certain someone knows that they lost on something amazing” the interviewer said back at Davina.

I just started to cry in front of the tv, and I just fell back on my bed pushing the pillow into my face. 

“Cole- What the. What are you doing, you could’ve suffocated.” Dana and Will came in trying to make me stop forcing the pillow on my face.

“She hates me, of course she does I hate myself too for what I did” I said crying on Dana’s said. He hugged me and tried to make me stand up. 

“Look what you did with her was maybe yes a stupid mistake, but listen I heard Davina is buying a new house in New Orleans. Maybe we could visit and you could see her” I smile appeared on my face as I got right up off the bed and started to pack.