Chapter 2

Davina’s POV:

“Marcel please let me go outside!” he would never let me go outside saying it was to dangerous for someone like me just cause ‘I’m special’.

“No Davina I’m only doing this for your protection. I let you go and sing your song at the show and now you have to hold up your end of the bargain.” He said slamming the door from my room, hearing his footsteps fade with every step. 

It wasn’t fair every since the incident happened I’ve been cooped up in this old dusty attic. And I’ve never gotten to see Cole and the gang, I just had to make some excuse that I saw him cheating on me with some slut. I made it up, but when I confronted him about it he told me himself that Bella Thorne kissed him, but he didn’t even kiss back. On the spot I already forgave him because I could see it in his eyes that he meant every word he was saying. But this was an even better reason to leave him and the guys, so i used it to my advantage. I left leaving no trace that they could follow since the reason why I was leaving could get them killed, and even though I forgave Cole, I would never want him to be hurt. Mostly of what I’m involved with.

“Look Davina I know Marcel said you aren’t allowed to go outside, but he never said I couldn’t invite people over for a party” Josh came in smiling, which made me smile. He was there for me ever since I broke his compulsion from Klaus. 

“I will even get a band to play, how does that sound” he wiggled his eyebrows, which made me nodded vigorously. 

“Ok I’ll be right back to make some phone calls, and maybe I can talk to Marcel about letting you at least hang around the house instead of up here.” I was so excited finally to leave this horrid place, or at least for a few hours at most. 

Cole’s POV:

So after Dana came up with the idea of going to New Orleans, we went to Eben to ask him if our tour is stopping by New Orleans. Sadly he said that we didn’t have anything scheduled in Orleans, I quickly slumped back down to the floor crying in my hands. 

“Now she will never no how sorry I am” I cried in my hands.

All she remembers is that stupid cheating thing with me and Bella. I wasn’t even doing anything wrong, it was Bella. She was the one who came on to me and kept throwing herself to me. I pushed her off once she kissed me, I didn’t even kiss her back. But I still felt guilty for giving Bella an open chance to kiss me, and now Davina left me. I miss her so much.

“Are you sure Eben. There isn’t anything, anyone who isn't asking THE IM5 for a concert, could we ask the internet maybe someone asked on twitter?” Will asked bringing up his phone. 

“No and don’t even try that, management will kill us if we make a concert without them in on it” 

“Ok what if we call them and ask” Dana said dialing numbers, but Eben took both his and Will’s phones away. 

“The answer is no, no one is calling. End of story” Just then his phone rang.

E: Hello?

E: Hey Josh what’s up man haven’t heard from you in a while.

E: Really you serious. Will it really make better.

He looks at us and takes a deep sigh.

E: Fine. You got yourself a deal

Eben hung up on his phone and looked at us, handing Will and Dana’s phones back. 

“You boys got lucky, my good friend Josh is holding a party to help his friend feel better and asked if IM5 could perform.” I looked straight up and ran up to Eben giving him the biggest hug I could give. 

“OMG are you serious, we’re going to NEW ORLEANS” Will said.

“We have to tell the others” Dana said rushing back to the bunks, Will following him not to long. 

“You will be staying in New Orleans for about a week since he has got you a few gigs around the square.” 

This is was my shot to show her that I really made a mistake, New Orleans here I come.