You fight but make out

Luke: "I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY IT'S SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND!" Luke yelled, rising to his feet from the dinner table. "YOU'RE BEING COMPLETELY UNFAIR! YOU"RE SUCH A BABY!" You scream back. Luke slammed his hands down on the table and you flinch. "SHUT UP!" He shouts back, moving toward you, so he was inches from your face. "Make me," you challenge, crossing your arms. You were caught by surprise when his lips slammed against yours, his large hands gripping your waist and pushing you back onto the table.You gasp, and Luke takes the opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth. His hands roam your body with an urgency you've never seen from him before. Luke breaks the kiss only to start kissing along your jawline. He works his way up to your ear, biting it lightly. He sucks at the soft skin of your neck, leaving little marks along the way. "Luke," you murmur as his kisses lead to your collar bone. "Hm?" He responds, only half-acknowledging the fact that you're speaking. "I love you," you say. His lips reach yours again and he grins. "I love you, too, y/n," he says before kissing you again.He pulls away and adds, "I'm sorry for shouting." "At least now we get to make up," you reply, smirking into the kiss.

Michael: "I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO!" Michael insists. You feel a hot tear trickle from your eye. He's never yelled at you like this before. "Maybe I should go then," you reply, your voice shaking . "PLEASE DO!" Michael retorts. You nod resolutely, wiping another tear from your cheek before heading to the door. You unlock the door with shaking hands, opening it to go when Michael yells, "I CAN'T BELIEVE I LOVED YOU!" You stop, turning to look at him. "You loved me?" You repeat dumbly. Michael's eyes widen, as if he's just now realizing what he said. He had never told you he loved you. "No," he responds quickly. You walk toward him, stopping face to face and noticing a tear slip from his eye. "You just said you loved me," you remind him softly. "Of course I loved you!" He says, exasperatedly. "You're funny and gorgeous and understanding and you make me crazy but of course I love you." He finishes and swipes at his tear stained cheeks. "Loved!"He corrects suddenly, "Past tense." You shake your head, stepping closer to Michael. "I love you, too," you state, "Present tense." Michael cups your face, pulling you in and kissing you. He grabs under your butt and you jump up. wrapping your legs around his waist. He backs up into the living room, falling back onto the couch with you on top of him. His hands slide up your shirt, gripping your sides, while his lips move away from yours and down to your neck. "I love you, y/n," he says into your skin. You respond with only a moan as he nibbles on your skin. Your hands run through his multi-colored hair, pulling on the ends whenever he bites your skin particularly hard. Over and over Michael mumbles, "I love you, y/n" loving the way it sounds.

Calum: "What were you thinking?" Calum snapped, driving much too fast. "I dunno," You mumble, looking out the window. "You don't know?" He repeats, seething. "Tell me, y/n, did you even think about how this would look?" He asks. "It's always about you," you mutter under your breath. "What was that?" Calum asks. "IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT YOU!" You shout, "IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT HOW CALUM LOOKS AND HOW CALUM FEELS! WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU DID SOMETHING FOR ME?!" You demand. Calum doesn't answer. "Well!?" You prompt. "We aren't discussing this right now," Calum says coolly, not even looking at you. Despite the calm in his voice, by the pulsing of his temple and his tight grip on the steering wheel you knew he was angry. The rest of the ride home was silent. You had barely shut the door to your house when Calum slammed you against the wall, his hands holding your wrists tightly above your head while his body pressed against your own. "You say I never do anything for you?" Calum growled in your ear. "You'll regret that, y/n, because tonight I'm gonna do everything for you." Calum's lips pushed hard against your own, his hands still gripping your wrists. He grinded his hips against yours. He bit your lip, causing you to yelp and he smirked. He started nibbling down your neck and to your collar bone, his tongue tracing every curve of your body along the way, making you moan. "Do you like that, y/n?" Calum asked, his lips grazing your ear, "Do you like it when it's all about you?" He bit down on your earlobe and you groaned, nodding vigorously. "That's good, because there's lots more coming."

Ashton: "YOU NEVER EVEN LISTEN TO ME!" You point out. "ALL YOU DO IS COMPLAIN" Ashton accuses, "MAYBE THAT'S WHY YOUR DAD LEFT YOU!" The deafening silence in the room told Ashron he had gone too far. Your mouth opens and shuts, but no words come out. All you can do is stare blankly at your boyfriend. It's Ashton that breaks the silence, "Baby, I -" "Don't," You interrupt quietly but firmly. He reaches out to take your hand but you jerk it away. "Don't touch me," you command, ice in your voice. Ashton steps back, not knowing what to say or do. "I open up to you and this is what I get!" Your voice gets louder as you speak. "I trusted you with my fears and insecurities and you USE THEM AGAINST ME!" Your voice has raised to a shout. "Really, y/n, I didn't mean it I just came out you know that's not true and.." Ashton trails off when he sees you shaking your head. You turn, reaching for the door when Ashton grabs your wrist, turning you to look at him. "Don't go," he chokes out, on the verge of tears. "I was stupid and mean and angry but, please don't go." You look toward the door longingly but he takes your chin in his hand and turns it back to him. "If you can look me in the eye and tell me you don't love me I'll let you go," he says in a shaking voice. You open your mouth but shut it again. You know you love him. He kisses you tenderly, rubbing circles on the small of your back.He leads you to the bed and you lay down willingly, exhausted. Ashton places soft,gentle kisses down your body, letting his lips graze over every inch of your skin. He sucks at the skin of your neck and chest, making you moan. "I love you, y/n," he murmurs against your skin, "and I'm going to prove that to you tonight."